Friday 12 June 2020

The Need for Belief


I Don’t HAVE to Believe You





"But the interesting thing to me is this --
 
There are Men, who've been married, 
and who have children, 
who believe that they've been women all along....
 
I don't believe them. Sorry. 

You can hold a knife to my throat -- 
I don't believe you.

BUT, nowadays, if they have surgery and they undergo 'Gender Re-assignment', if they accept 'Gender Re-assignment', which means changing their sex in their passport -- 
Their marriage is ANNULLED...

Now, that's not even just ended -- that's 
ANNULLED....

What that says is, 
"There Never WAS a Marriage....”

The Wife is DUMPED, 
and The Children are BASTARDISED 
-- and that's The Law!

I can't get over that!! 

That was NEVER discussed.... 
I didn't know it myself until a week ago.

And I've had women writing to me, saying that they've been dumped in this way, and.... 
they've got nothing.

They can't claim Child Support, or anything.... So....
Something needs to happen, there....

And they now want ME to represent them —
and I don't think I want to do it -- because it's now become this silliness...."

No comments:

Post a Comment