Monday, 3 November 2025

I’m Gonna BURN This Place to The Ground




Loki :
I’m gonna burn this 
place to The Ground.

MOBIUS: 
I’ll show you where my 
desk is, you can start there.

Have a look —
Home sweet Home.

Loki :
……I Thought there 
was no magic here.

MOBIUS: 
There isn’t.

Loki :

That’s not real.

MOBIUS: 
It is, and, unfortunately, so is all the paperwork.
Good tinder for your fire, though. Come on.

Loki :
This place is a nightmare.

MOBIUS: 
That’s another department.
Now that department 
I’ll help you burn down.

(LOKI SIGHS)


MOBIUS: 
I’m Agent Mobius, by the way.

Loki :

Are you taking me somewhere to kill me?

MOBIUS: 
No. That’s where you just were. 
I’m taking you some place to talk.

Loki :
I don’t like to talk.

MOBIUS: 
But you do like to lie, which you just did.
Because we both know you love to talk.
Talkie-talkie.

Loki :
How long have you been here?

MOBIUS: 
(SIGHS) I don’t know. It’s hard to say, 
time passes differently here in the TVA.

Loki :
What does that mean?

MOBIUS: 
You’ll catch up.

Loki : 
So, you’re part of 
The TVA’s courageous and 
dedicated workforce?

MOBIUS: 
Yes.

Loki :

You were created by 
The Time-Keepers.

MOBIUS: 
Yep.

Loki :
To protect The Sacred Timeline.

MOBIUS: 
Correct.

Loki :
(LAUGHS)

MOBIUS: 
Is that funny?

Loki :
The idea that your little club 
decides the fate of trillions of 
people across all of existence at 
the behest of three space lizards, 
yes, it’s funny.

It’s absurd.

MOBIUS: 
I thought you didn’t 
like to Talk.

Loki :
(SCOFFS)

MOBIUS: 
(SIGHS)
After you.

Loki :
For The Record, this really does
feel like a Killing-Me 
kind of a room.

MOBIUS: 
Not big on Trust, are you?

Loki :
Trust is for children and dogs.
There’s only one person 
You can Trust.

MOBIUS: 
Yourself? I like it.
Slap it on a T-shirt.

Loki :
If the TVA truly oversees all 
of Time, how have I never 
heard of You until now?

MOBIUS: 
‘Cause you’ve never needed to.
You’ve always Lived 
within your set path.

Loki :
I Live within whatever 
path I choose.

MOBIUS: 
Sure you do. Okay, 
come have A Seat.

I told you, Time moves
differently in The TVA.
Come on, sit down.

Let’s get into this.
Go on, Have A Seat.
….If Looks could Kill.

Loki :
What Do You want from Me?

MOBIUS: 
(INHALES) Well, let’s start 
with a little cooperation.

Not my forte.

MOBIUS: 
Really?
Even when you’re wooing 
someone powerful you 
intend to betray?
Come on.

Loki :
You don’t know anything about Me.

MOBIUS: 
Maybe I’d Like to Learn.
I specialise in The Pursuit 
of Dangerous Variants.

Loki :
Like Myself?

MOBIUS: 
Mmm… No, particularly 
Dangerous Variants.
You’re just a 
little pussycat.

I got a Set of Questions for You.
You answer them Honestly, and 
then maybe I can give You 
something You want.

You wanna get 
out of Here, right?
Yeah, so We’ll start there.
Should you return, what 
are You gonna Do?

Loki :
Finish what I started.

MOBIUS: 
Which is?

Loki :
Claim My Throne.

MOBIUS: 
You wanna Be King?

Loki :
I don’t want to be, 
I was born to be.

MOBIUS: 
I know, but King 
of what exactly?

Loki :
(SCOFFS)
You wouldn’t 
understand.

MOBIUS: 
Try Me.

Loki :
Midgard.

MOBIUS: 
AKA Earth.
All right. Now You’re 
The King of Midgard, 
then what?
Happily ever after?

Loki :
Asgard, The Nine Realms.

MOBIUS: 
Space?

Loki :
Space?

MOBIUS: 
Space is big. 
That’d be a nice 
feather in Your Cap.
“Loki, The King
of Space.”

Loki :

Mock Me if You Dare.

MOBIUS: 
No, I’m not. (CHUCKLES)
Honestly, I’m actually 
A Fan. Yeah.

And I guess I’m wondering 
Why does someone with 
so much range 
just wanna rule?

Loki :
— I would’ve made 
it easy for Them?

MOBIUS: 
People like easy.

Loki :
The First and most oppressive 
Lie ever uttered was 
The Song of Freedom.

MOBIUS: 
How’s that one go?

Loki :
For nearly every Living Thing, 
Choice breeds shame and 
uncertainty and regret.

There’s A Fork in every road, 
yet the wrong path always taken.

MOBIUS: 
Good. Yeah.
You said “nearly every 
Living Thing,” so 
I’m guessing 
You don’t Fall into 
that category?

Loki :
(CHUCKLES) (SIGHS)
The Time-Keepers have 
built quite The Circus, 
and I see The Clowns 
are playing their parts 
to perfection.

MOBIUS: 
(CHUCKLES)
Big metaphor guy. I love it.
Makes you sound super-smart.

Loki :
I am smart.

MOBIUS: 
I know.

Okay.

MOBIUS: 
Okay.

(WHIRRING)

Loki :
(SCOFFS) What is this?

MOBIUS: 
A sampling of your
 greatest hits, if I may.

(SIGHS)

LOKI: (OVER VIDEO)
 If it’s all the same to You…
I’ll have that drink now.

No.

Loki :
And I remember. 
I was there. 
Anything else?

MOBIUS: 
It’s funny, for someone 
Born to Rule, 
You sure Do 
lose a lot.

You might even say it’s 
in Your Nature.

Loki :
— You know, things didn’t 
turn out so well for the last 
person who said that to me.

MOBIUS: 
Oh, yeah, Phil Coulson.

(GROANS)

THOR: 
No!

MOBIUS: 
Didn’t The Avengers 
Come Together 
to literally 
Avenge Him by 
Defeating You?

Loki :
Little solace to 
a Dead Man.

MOBIUS:
Do You enjoy 
Hurting people?
Making them feel small?
Making them feel afraid?

Loki :
Your Games don’t 
Frighten Me.

MOBIUS: 
Making Them feel little?

Loki :
I know What I Am.

MOBIUS: 
A Murderer?

Loki :
A Liberator.

MOBIUS: 
Of eyeballs, maybe.

(MAN SCREAMS)

MOBIUS: 
Look at That Smile. 
You are enjoying that
Did You enjoy Hurting them?

Loki :
I don’t have to Play 
this Game. I’m A God.

MOBIUS: 
Of what, again? 
Mischief, right?

Yeah. I don’t see anything 
very mischievous about this.

Loki :
— No, I don’t 
suppose you do.

MOBIUS: 
(MOBIUS SIGHS)
Let’s talk about your escapes.

You’re really good at 
Doing AWFUL Things, 
and then just 
•getting• away.

Loki :
What can I say, I’m 
a mischievous scamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment