Tuesday 1 December 2020

The Brides of Slenderman






Spike :
Tough talk, cowboy...
But you're not gonna catch him napping in a crypt.




No.... The Count has to have
his luxury estate and his bug-eaters and his Special Dirt, don’t he?









I love cheesecake.



I admire it’s Purity.

A Survivor

Unclouded by Conscience, Remorse, or Delusions of Morality.

"The more I looked into it, the more I began to see that we have these Mutants living among us, right now. 


The People from The 21st Century; from The END of The 21st Century are Here. 
But there is no CONTEXT for them.
[ Context is For Kings. ] 

In The Same Way That – y’know, if you lived in… Tunguska two hundred years ago, and you were an Epileptic, you would be A Shaman. 
There was A Context for you. 

In This Society, You’re an Epileptic. 
It’s Quite Simple : 
"It’s a Disease, and Nothing You Say is of ANY Worth, because it’s considered Pathology."

If, on the other hand, you look at these people, who are 
The Mutants… 
and what do They call it?

Multiple Personality Disorder.

This is what lies Beyond The Personality; 
The “I”; The Bullshit.


Because if you take “I” to The Limit – and like I said, I’m sure a lot of us here have done this – it becomes… 

All that happens is that Self Questions Self. 

Endlessly; repetitively. 

“Am I doing This Right?" 
"Is this The Right Way?" 
"Should I think about These People like This?"
"Should I approach Them This Way; Should I involve Them This Way?” 

Self Questions Self, endlessly, and it reaches a peak… 
It Goes NOWHERE.


On The National Scale, that same thing – Self Questions Self; Self encounters Not-Self -- Equals Borders, War, Destruction.. 
That’s Where it Goes. That’s Where it Ends. 
That Thing ends in Disaster.

It ends in Neurosis on a Personal Level. 
And it ends in War on The National Level.

So I began to think: 
“What Could We Replace That With?” 

And I was looking at these poor MPD fuckers. 

And I realised, 
They Just Don’t Have a Context.







No comments:

Post a Comment