Saturday 29 August 2020

Her Very CONSCIOUSNESS Has Been Violated!



When no one listens to you, or you feel no one's listening to you, all sorts of things start to happen.

For instance you have so much pain inside yourself that you try and hurt yourself on the outside because you want Help, but it's the wrong Help you're asking for. People see it as crying wolf or attention-seeking, and they think because you're in the media all the time you've got enough 'attention', inverted commas.

But I was actually crying out because I wanted to get better in order to go forward and continue My Duty and my role as Wife, Mother, Princess of Wales.

So yes, I did inflict upon myself. I didn't LIKE myself, I was ashamed because I couldn't cope with the pressures.


"She could have broken me in Half" 
- Star Trek Picard [HD] Episode 7


This isn't something that a Ship's Counsellor is supposed to SAY, but -- YOU Had it COMING.


Do you have ANY idea what that Young Woman has been through?
What she's going through now..?
What the Romulans did to her...?

To you, the idea that All of This could be some kind of subterfuge or simulation is preposterous -- but to her, it would be More of The Same.

You KNOW You're Real -- but SHE has no reason to believe that, she has no reason to believe that she HERSELF is Real : Her Capacity to Trust was a FLAW in Her PROGRAMMING.

She's been manipulated, tortured -- 
Her very CONSCIOUSNESS has been violated."


No comments:

Post a Comment