Monday 27 March 2023

Still Small Voice















“I’m in the middle of my fantasy when I hear Him, loud and clear in my mind. 

Jennette, I, the spirit of the Holy Ghost, command you to cross your name out on the sign-in sheet, go to the restroom, touch your underwear band five times in a row, twirl on one foot, unlock and relock the bathroom door five times, come back, and re-sign in on the sign-in sheet.

I’m elated. He has spoken. The Holy Ghost, aka my Still Small Voice, has finally spoken to me. 

I’ve been waiting for Him to speak to me since my eighth birthday when I had my baptism. 

The Gift of the Holy Ghost was definitely the gift I was most excited for. A friend from church did get me some gooey slime, though, which was a close second. 

The Holy Ghost is a great guy up in Heaven who helps out Heavenly Father and Jesus. He’s kind of like them, in spirit and attitude, but He’s different, too, because He lives in each and every one of us Mormons.”

No comments:

Post a Comment