Wednesday, 16 November 2022

Everyone Has Their Price

Floyd Lawton shows Deadshot | Suicide Squad
 
 
Amanda Waller : 
This is crown jewels here, Mr. Wayne. 
And you do understand 
my legal exposure. 
If anyone knew what I 
procured for you...
 
Bruce Wayne : 
Listen... I can keep a secret, okay? 
What do you want?
 
Amanda Waller : 
People are asking questions about Midway City.
 The kind of people who 
can get the answers. 
And if they can get those answers, 
my head will be on a pike.
 
 
Bruce Wayne : 
Consider yourself under
My Protection.  If you deliver.
 
Amanda Waller : 
[hands him several files regarding 
metahumans]  
Why, Mr. Wayne?
 
Bruce Wayne :
 Just like to make friends.
 
Amanda Waller : 
There's the difference between us.
 You believe in Friendship, 
I believe in Leverage.
 
 
Bruce Wayne : 
Good night.
 
 
Amanda Waller :
You look tired --
You should stop working nights.
 
Bruce Wayne :
You should shut it down, or my friends and I
will do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment