Saturday 6 February 2021

God Isn't Finished with You YET -- Feel His Hand on Your Brain,Go Blind and Let The Lord Do His Thang


Even now I get discouraged
Wonder if They take it all back
Will I still keep The Courage

I refuse to be A Role Model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles
I make mistakes but learn from every one
And when it's said and done
I bet This Brother be A Better One

If I upset you, don't stress, never forget :
That God isn't finished with me YET --
I feel His Hand on My Brain
When I Write Rhymes, I Go Blind 
and let The Lord Do His Thang




I knew I couldn't kill them. More powerful men than me have tried. But, if I could get them to kill each other . . . I'm sorry about your father. He seemed a good man. With a dutiful son.
T'Challa: 
Vengeance has consumed you. It's consuming them
[He blinks ruefully and retracts the claws in his gloves.

I am done letting it consume me
Justice will come soon enough.

Helmut Zemo: 
[Holding a gun Zemo smiles thinly.
Tell that to The Dead. 

[ And you know what...? When he does actually talk to His Dead Father (Twice) -- 
Never even comes up.
"What Did You Do About The Bastard Who Killed Me...?"
Why should he even care? Why would anyone? He's Dead, now.
They're only just simply pleased to see each other.

The Dead know only that they are dead --
and that it is better to br Alive,


[He tries to shoot himself but T'Challa grabs him just as he fires.]

T'Challa: 
The Living are not done with you yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment