Wednesday 29 July 2020

Heard Immunity : WINO FOREVER

Amber Heard Arguing With Johnny Depp Full Audio

One must be a Fox in order to recognise traps, 
and A Lion to frighten off Wolves.



BELOVÉD :
I didn't go with other men, you know. 
I always wanted to tell you that I didn't go with other men. 
Only Ted, and only the last few months after you and me were already over. 

MY MAN :
If we were •over• while we were still together, you might've mentioned it, because it was news to me. 

BELOVÉD :
That's because you weren't •there• anymore. 
You were Gone, ALL the time. 

MY MAN :
I worked at HOME, Amy! 

BELOVÉD :
That's not what I mean. 
Even when you were with me, you were gone, up in your head. 
I don't think that I looked in your eyes and saw you looking back at me....
...I mean, •really• with me, for the last two years. 

MY MAN :
You know what, you're right. 
You're absolutely right. 
It's all my fault. 

BELOVÉD :
No. I was too chickenshit. 
Ted wanted us to tell you together. 
He kept asking, I kept putting it off. 
I'll never forget that look on your face. 

MY MAN :
I gotta go. 

BELOVÉD :
Mort, wait. Can't we just...? 

MY MAN :
No! I've gotta go. 


BELOVÉD :
Will you call me if you need me? 

MY MAN :
I •doubt• it. 


BELOVÉD :
Can I come up there? 

MY MAN :
Why on earth would you do •that•? 


BELOVÉD :
You still haven't signed the papers yet, Mort. 
I know you don't want to deal with it. Me neither. 
But everything's been negotiated. 
We don't disagree on a •thing•. 
I don't understand why you won't sign. 
Don't you want to get it over with? 

MY MAN :
Unbelievable. You were worried about me, and I believed you. 
What an idiot.

"Oppression is a very broad category, dealing primarily with things that are EXTERNAL -- 

No comments:

Post a Comment