Thursday 30 July 2020

Reclaim Your Life

Demonic Oppression ~ Fr Ripperger

This is the prayer composed by Fr. Ripperger. 
Don't forget to pray for the Priests. 
I would also suggest looking into the Auxilium Christianorum

Most Blessed Trinity, by the authority given to me by the natural law and by Thy giving these things & rights to me, I claim authority, rights and power over my N. (income, finances, possessions, etc.) and anything else that pertains to the oppression. 

By the merits of Thy Sacred Wounds, I reclaim the rights, powers and authority over anything which I may have lost or conceded to any demon and I ask Thee to remove any demon's ability to influence or affect anything in my life. 

God the Father humiliate the demons that have sought to steal Thy glory from Thee by oppressing Thy creatures. 

We beseech Thee to show Thy great glory and power over them and Thy great generosity to me, Thine unworthy creature, by answering all that I have asked of Thee. 

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of
the Holy Spirit. 
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment