Tuesday 9 July 2019

Sarah Connor’s Generation










3,000,000,000 Human Lives ended on August 29th, 1997. 

The survivors of the nuclear fire called The War ‘Judgment Day.’ 

They lived only to face a new nightmare: The War against The Machines. 

The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Terminators back through time. 

Their mission: to destroy the leader of the Human Resistance, John Connor, My Son. 

The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me, in the year 1984, before John was born. It failed. 

The second was sent to strike at John himself, when he was still a child. 

As before, The Resistance was able to send a lone Warrior, a Protector for John. 

It was just a question of which one of them would reach him first.



Is that her? 
Yes. 

She's pretty cool, huh? 

No, she's a complete psycho. 
That's why she's at Pescadero. 
It's a mental institute. 
She tried to blow up a computer factory but got shot and arrested. 


No shit. 

She's a total loser. 
Come on. Let's go spend some money. 



It's like a giant strobe light — 
Burning right through my eyes. 
Somehow I can still see. 
Oh, God. 

We know The Dream's the same every night. 
Why do I have to... 

Please continue. 

Children look like burnt paper. 
Black. Not moving. 

And then the blast wave hits them. 
And they fly apart like leaves. 


Dreams... of cataclysm, 
The End of The World
are very common. 


It's not a Dream, you moron. 
It's Real. 

I know the date it happens. 

I'm sure it feels real to you. 

On August 29, 1997 it's gonna feel pretty fuckin' real to you too! 

Anybody not wearing two-million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. Get it? 

God, you think you're Safe and Alive. 
You're Already Dead!

Everybody! Him. You. 
You're Dead Already. 

This Whole Place, Everything You See is GONE

You're the one living in The Dream, 
'cause I know it happened! It happened! 


I feel much better now. Clearer. 



Yes, your attitude has been... much improved lately. 

It's helped me to have a goal... something to look forward to. 

What is that? 

Well, you said... 
that if I showed improvement after six months... 
you would transfer me to the minimum security wing... and I could have visitors. 
Well, it's been six months... and... 
I was looking forward to seeing my son. 

I see. 
Let's go back to what you were saying about those Terminator machines. 
Now you think they don't exist? 

They don't exist. 
I know that now. 

But you've told me on many occasions about how you crushed one... in a hydraulic press. 


If I had, there would have been some evidence. 
They would have found something at the factory. 


I see. 
So you don't believe anymore that the company covered it up? 



No. Why would they? 

No comments:

Post a Comment