Monday 3 September 2018

Hope I Get Wise Before I Get Old

It is a Good Death.
You Just Run-along Home, now - That'll Do, Luke; That'll Do.

"Like anybody, 

I would like to lead

a loooong life, longevity - has it's place.

But I'm not concerned about that now.


I just wanna do God's Will.

And He has allowed me to go up,
To The Mountaintop.

And I've looked over -


And I've seeeeeeen 

The Promised Land.


I May Not Get There w. You.

But I just want you to know 
Right Now


That We as a People  
 would get to The Promised Land

And so I wanted you to know Right Now,
I'm so Happy Tonight -

I ain't fearin' anything,
I ain't fearin' Any Man.

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY 
OF THE COMIN' OF THE LORD 





" One day we will have to stand before The God of History and we will talk in terms of things we’ve done. 

Yes, we will be able to say we built gargantuan bridges to span The Seas, we built gigantic buildings to kiss The Skies. 

Yes, we made our submarines to penetrate oceanic depths. 

We brought into being many other things with our scientific and technological power.

It seems that I can hear the God of history saying, 
"That was not enough! 

But I was hungry, 
and ye fed me not. 

I was naked, 
and ye clothed me not. 

I was devoid of a decent sanitary house to live in, 
and ye provided no shelter for me. 

And consequently, you cannot enter The Kingdom of Greatness. 


If ye do it unto the least of these, my brethren, ye do it unto me."

No comments:

Post a Comment