Sunday 12 February 2023

Chris



AUTISTIC JOURNEYS WITH 
CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

Heart-warming, funny, emotional 
behind the scenes footage 
from the day 
an Autistic film maker 
met and interviewed 
the man who inspired 
him to make films - 
Doctor Who. 

In the BBC1 
Drama series 
The A Word
Christopher Eccleston plays The Grandfather 
of  an autistic child
film-maker Gerard Groves shares.

“I’m Gerard Groves
I’m 18 years-old, and 
I love making stuff : 
films, comedy sketches, 
project ideas… 
Basically anything 
people can watch and enjoy 
or laugh at or learn from. 

I’ve been making films since 
I was a 12 year old kid dressed up as Doctor Who 
in my back garden; 
My Dream is become a 
cross between Ridley Scott, J.J. Abrams, 
and Quentin Tarantino. 

I’ve just moved from Birmingham to London to start my new job as a 
BBC Production Apprentice 

I’d love to hear your feedback/support/criticism/plans-to-take­-over-the-world! 

Shoot me an email at gerard.groves@bbc.co.uk

Thanks for Watching, I Hope You Laughed or Learnt something.

Want more from BBC RAW?

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/BBCRAW
https://www.twitter.com/BBC_RAW

No comments:

Post a Comment