Monday 7 March 2022

Superman, you can hear me, can't you?







Are you kidding? I'm
not going in there.

Hey, hey. Come on.
Just leave him alone.

Taxi Driver :
I can't get through, Lady.
Something's happening.

Hey, look. Superman's drunk.

Ricky Lang :
I wanna see what's happening here.

Lana Lang :
Ricky. Ricky.
Ricky.

Yeah, that's right.

Lana Lang :
Thank you.

“It's a disgrace, that's what it is.”

“I'll tell you, nobody's ever
gonna trust THAT creep again.”

“He's washed up.”

What are you looking at? Huh?

Ricky Lang :
Excuse me. Superman?
It's me, Ricky.
Ricky from Smallville.
Tell them you won't hurt anybody.

Lana Lang :
He's changed.

Ricky Lang :
No. Maybe he's just sick.
Superman, please get better.

Lana Lang :
He's •not• listening to you.

Ricky Lang :
Yes, he IS. He can HEAR me. 
He's got SUPER-hearing.

Superman, you're just in a slump.
You'll be GREAT again.
You can do it, Superman.

Superman, you can 
hear me, can't you?

Superman, you're just in a slump.
You'll be great again. 
You can do it, Superman.

Superman, you can
hear me, can't you?



He's gone nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment