Saturday 24 July 2021

Mister Six





The Doctor Denounces The Time Lords | The Trial of a Time Lord | Doctor Who


6. "Abandon Ideology."

6. "Put Your Own House in Order Before Criticising The World."

As I Wandered through 
The Weird and Lurid Landscape 
of Another Planet...




PERI : 
Did you have to be so rude

Mister Six : 
.....To whom..

PERI: 
Hugo. You could at least have said goodbye. 
 
Are you having 
Another of Your Fits?
 
Mister Six
(Half-Sigh)
You may not believe this, 
but I have fully stabilised.
 
PERI :
Then I suggest you take a crash-course in manners!
 
Mister Six : 
You seem to forget, Peri -- 
I'm not only from Another Culture but Another Planet

I am, in your terms, An Alien --
I am therefore bound to have 
Different Values and Customs.
 
PERI: 
Your former self was polite enough. 

Mister Six : 
Yes, but at such a cost, I was on the verge of becoming neurotic.
 
PERI: 
Well, we all have to repress Our Feelings from time to time --
I suggest you get back into the habit. 

Mister Six : 
And I would suggest, Peri, 
That you wait a little before criticising My New Persona --
You may well find it isn't quite as disagreeable as you think...
 
PERI : 
Well, I Hope So.

He heads for The Door --
 
Mister Six : 
Whatever Else Happens -- 

He Turns --

I am The Doctor --
Whether you like it, or not



In all My Travellings throughout The Universe 
I have BATTLED  Against Evil... 
Against POWER-Mad Conspirators --

I should have stayed HERE

The Oldest Civilisation -- 
DECADENT, DEGENERATE 
and Rotten to The Core -- 

Ha! Power-Mad Conspirators, 
Daleks, Sontarans... CYBERMEN! 

They're still in The NURSERY, compared to Us. 

TEN Million Years of ABSOLUTE Power, 
THAT'S What it Takes to be really CORRUPT...!



No comments:

Post a Comment