Tuesday 27 July 2021

Because You’re PISSING PEOPLE OFF, That’s Why..!!


Tone Down Your Behaviour —

Quit Killing People, That’s High Profile.



Bus, schmus. 
Why should we fall victim to gravity when we can just as easily rise above? 

You mean fly? 

We got wings, right?
 Fuck, let's use them! 

I wouldn't suggest that

You see, kids... 

...you wouldn't want to look like a couple of fairies
now, would you? 

Look at this pimp. 
How'd you get out of hell? 

I said I was coming up on a routine possession. 
I don't have much time. 
They figure out my ruse, they'll come for me. 


What's with bringing us in here? 

You're inches from getting caught
Going around killing people, 
about to uncase your wings...?

Don't you know what's going on? 

Well, we're going Home. 

Really. Are you so clueless as to think you can just waltz back into heaven? 

Why not?

Everybody is looking for you. 
Both sides. 
Above and Below. 

Orders are to terminate you on sight

Really?? Why!?

Because You're 
PISSING PEOPLE OFF, 
That's Why...!!

Word is that God's pissed off at your presumption... 
...and I know Lucifer's pissed because you might make him look bad by succeeding where he's failed so many times.

So They're just gonna kill us!? 

They're gonna try...!!
That's why you have to travel 
in-cog-nito. 
Tone down your behaviour. 
Stay off their respective radars. 
Quit killing people, 
that's high-profile.


Oh, lighten up. 

I can't believe they wanna kill us. 

Oh, believe it, boys. 
They've even got The Last Scion looking for you.

Really? 

You're kidding

This is huge
Your reentry is a thorn 
in a lot of sides.
and They will stop at nothing 
to prevent it. 

Meanwhile, I suggest you find an alternate mode of transportation. 
If anything else comes up, I'll contact you. 

Thank you, Azrael. 
You're a True Friend. 

I have to get back to The Pit before they get suspicious. 
And remember, in-cog-nito.




No comments:

Post a Comment