Wednesday 28 July 2021

Jason

Son of Superman | Superman Returns



You will be different.
Sometimes, you will feel like an outcast.
But you'll never be alone.
You will make my strength your own.
You will see my life through your eyes...
as your life will be seen through mine.
The son becomes the father...
and the father becomes the son.

Good night!

Lois Lane :
I...
Will we see you?
Around?

Superman Emeritus :
I'm always around.
Good night, Lois.


Hi.

Hello.

Who are you?

I'm Clark Kent, an old friend of
your mom's from before you were born.

Really? She never mentioned you.

Really? Never?

- No.
- Jason.

- What are you doing here, honey?
- Daddy's office is boring.

Daddy's office is boring?

Clark, hey! Welcome back.

- I see you've already met the munchkin.
- Yeah, we were just talking...

- Did you take vitamins? Eye drops?
- Yes. Yes.

- Albuterol? Poly-Vi-Flor?
- Yes. Yes, Mom.

Good boy. Um, he's a little fragile,
but he's gonna grow up...

to be big and strong
like his dad, won't you?

- Yes?
- Yes.

Oh, I saw you on the...

Oh, yeah. That was nothing.

- Hey, can I borrow your stapler?
- Oh, yeah.

Thanks.

Congratulations on the Pulitzer.
That's incredible.

Yeah. Can you believe it? It's...

So I wanna hear all about your trip.

Where did you go? What did you see?
Meet anyone special?

Well, there's so much. Where to begin?

Where's the little guy? Hey, kiddo.

- How are you?
- Good.

Can you work some magic
to get your uncle...

to stop giving me
such a hard time on this article?

- Please?
- Again?

- Again.
- You got it.

- How are you, kiddo?
- Good.

Oh, this is Clark.

Oh.

- Clark, Richard. Richard, Clark.
- Richard White.

Hi.

Richard's an assistant editor here who's
basically saved our International section.

- Well...


He's also a pilot...
and he loves horror movies.

Mm.

Clark is...
Well, he's Clark.

Well, it's great to finally meet you.
I've heard so much.

- Oh, you have?


Yeah, Jimmy won't shut up about you.

- Gotta run.
- Where?

You heard Perry. Superman's back, and
he thinks I'm the only one equipped to...

To what?

- I don't know, you know.
- So don't listen to him.

I'm not. Going to the power plant
to check out the blackout.

Okay.

- Bye, Mom.
- Bye.

- Bye, Lois.
- And she's gone.

No matter how close we are,
that woman will always be a mystery.

If you need anything,
I'm right over there.

Nice to finally meet you.

Where do you wanna go?
Wanna go to the park?

And he's got the whole world.

In his hands.

He's got the whole world.

And he's got the whole world in his...

Oh, he's cute.

Run into trouble?

- Should see the other guy.
- What are we gonna do?

Modify it, attach it to the stern.

I don't care if the instructions
are in Russian.

- Uh, Lois?
- Hey, Clark.

How does it feel to be back at work?

Oh, pretty good. You know,
kind of like riding a bike, I guess.

- A bike?
- Yeah, you know, um...

Never mind.

But, uh, I was wondering...

since I've gotten back, we haven't
really had a chance to catch up.

I thought maybe, if you'd like,
we could go grab some food...


Hey, can I ask you something?
Sure.

Have you ever met someone and it's like you're from different worlds...
but you shared such a connection you knew you were destined to be together?

Then he just takes off without explaining why...
or without even saying goodbye?

Sounds cheesy, I know.

Well, maybe...


Taxi!

It was hard to say goodbye
because he had to go...
and he wanted to say goodbye,
but maybe it was too difficult for him.

Difficult
What's so difficult about it?
"Goodbye." 
It's easy.
What's so hard about saying goodbye?


Uh...
Who are we talking about?

Nobody, just forget I said anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment