Sunday 15 July 2018

Piss Off, Ghost!



Yes, the Devil is in your hands, and I will suck it out. 

Now, I will not cast this ghost out with a fever, for the new spirit inside me has shown me I have a new way to communicate. It is a gentle whisper. 

Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, ghost. Get out. Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, ghost. Get out of here, and don't you dare turn around and come back, for if you do, all the armies of my boot will kick you in the teeth, and you will be cast up and thrown in the dirt and thrust back to Perdition! 

And as long as I have teeth, I will bite you! And if I have no teeth, I will gum you! And as long as I have fists, I will bash you! 

Now, get out of here ghost! Get out of here, ghost!

Get out of here, ghost! Egh! YEOW! And it left!


No comments:

Post a Comment