Sunday 8 July 2018

People in Recovery Are Great Listeners


People in Recovery Are Great Listeners 
and 
Really Observant.


So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, 
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Which one..?

Bad Skin MuffinTop 
or
Red Bull Semen-Breath..?


Who's on parole?
You guys have a low opinion on Judge Palmer?

When your Field Officer is filling out his incident report, I'm Gonna be very helpful, as helpful as possible.

So let me guess, who's going to fill in the DUI?

Ugh, you flinched! 

Possession of Controlled Substance,

Domestic Violence, that's you - 
You alright, honey?

What are the random myriad of fucking misdemeanors is Gonna come to light while you're drying up at the slammer?

Failure to Appear,  Bench Warrants?

Come on!

And because I'm the only one that isn't driving with a suspended license, 
I'll be driving your gals home girls, so...

Who lives closer?

Er, Bad Skin-MuffinTop 
or 
Red Bull-Semen Breath?

Hick :
Asshole!

Throw that first punch!
You like County food?

Hick :
Meet my closed fist, Counsel -
in my own, personal space.

Or maybe, I'm Just Gonna ask you to -
Blow My Dice.

That's a metaphor, I'd heard it, 
it's good, you're funny.

Hick 2 :
Let's get the hell outta here.



Get some counselling.


AND GO TO MEETINGS


Doc Morris: 
Wow, this isn't an act, is it? 
You really aren't a pleasant person. 

Hank Palmer: 
Right now? I'm a summer breeze. 

Once I subpoena you, 
get you on The Stand 
and extract The Truth from your ass like tree sap, 
THEN you'll realize 
in THAT moment —

Correct, I'm not a pleasant person.


No comments:

Post a Comment