Friday 1 September 2017

Warriorship : Finding The Friend Inside The Enemy

 
In a way, this is why I gave her to you in the first place. 

To make you see. 

The Friend inside The Enemy, 
The Enemy inside The Friend.

To Lose is To Win,
and 
He Who Wins Shall Los



ASHILDR: 
What if the Hybrid wasn't one person, but two? 

DOCTOR: 
Two? 

ASHILDR: 
A dangerous combination of a passionate and powerful Time Lord and a young woman so very similar to him. 

[TARDIS]

ASHILDR [on scanner]: 
Companions who are willing to push each other to extremes.

DOCTOR [on scanner]: 
She's my friend. She's just my friend. 

ASHILDR [on scanner]: 
How did you meet her? 

CLARA: 
Missy! 

[Cloisters]

DOCTOR: 
Missy. 

ASHILDR: 
Missy. The Master. 
The Lover of Chaos, who wants you to love it, too. 

She's quite the matchmaker. 

DOCTOR: 
Clara's my friend. 

ASHILDR: 
I know. And you're willing to risk all of Time and Space because you miss her. One wonders what the pair of you will get up to next. 

DOCTOR: 
Nothing. Nothing at all. 
I know I went too far. 
I get it. That's why I'm doing what I'm doing. 





MASTER: 
You still haven't answered the question. 
What happens to me? 

DOCTOR: 
You're my responsibility from now on. 
The only Time Lord left in existence. 

JACK: 
Yeah, but you can't trust him. 

DOCTOR: 
No. The only safe place for him is the TARDIS.

MASTER: 
You mean you're just going to keep me? 

DOCTOR: 
Mmm. If that's what I have to do.
It's time to change. 

Maybe I've been wandering for too long. 

Now I've got someone to care for. 

(Lucy shoots the Master. The Doctor catches him as he staggers back.

JACK: 
Put it down. 

DOCTOR: 
There you go. 
I've got you. 
I've got you. 

MASTER: 
Always the women. 

DOCTOR: 
I didn't see her. 

MASTER: 
Dying in your arms. 
Happy now? 

DOCTOR: 
You're not dying. 
Don't be stupid. It's only a bullet. 
Just regenerate. 

MASTER: 
No. 

DOCTOR: 
One little bullet. Come on. 

MASTER: 
I guess you don't know me so well. I refuse. 

DOCTOR: 
Regenerate. Just regenerate. 
Please. Please! 
Just regenerate. Come on. 

MASTER: 
And spend the rest of my life imprisoned with you? 

DOCTOR: 
You've got to. 
Come on. It can't end like this. 
You and me, all the things we've done. 
Axons. Remember the Axons? 
And the Daleks. 
We're the only two left. 
There's no-one else. 
Regenerate! 

MASTER: 
How about that. I win. 
Will it stop, Doctor? 
The drumming. Will it stop? 

(The Master dies.

DOCTOR: No! 



CHANCELLOR: 
There is, er, there is one part of the prophecy, my Lord. 

Forgive me, I'm sorry. It's rather difficult to decipher, but it talks of two survivors beyond the Final Day. 
Two children of Gallifrey. 

RASSILON: 
Does it name them? 

CHANCELLOR: 
It foresees them locked in their final confrontation, The Enmity of Ages, which would suggest...


RASSILON: 
The Doctor! 
And the Master. 


MASTER: 
Would it stop, then? The noise in my head? 

DOCTOR: 
I can help. 

MASTER: 
I don't know what I'd be without that noise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment