Saturday 19 November 2016

Where is The Hate...?

"Abash, The Devil stood 
and felt how awful Goodness is..." 

"And felt how awful Goodness is."



"Whatever is happening to you is supposed to happen - 

How can you tell..?

Because it's happening."

- Teal Swan


The primary law governing this universe is the Law of Attraction. 

Like any law, the law of attraction has both an upside and a downside. 
In this episode, Teal explains the downside to the law of attraction and helps us let go of some of the detrimental beliefs we have come to as a result of living in a Law of Attraction based universe. 

    
You're afraid of making mistakes. 
Don't be. 

If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you will never learn.

 



The Jedi spent a thousand years trying to deny and run away from their own inner darkness (which you can never do, because it's part of you), they had no knowledge of it, and so it totally destroyed them.

They couldn't see it coming - they had zero means of aisle they could not recognise it, whilst it had spent 1000 years studying them and plotting their revenge.



"I know what good morals are, but you're supposed to disregard good morals when you're living in a crazy, bad world. 

If you're in Hell, 
How can you live like an angel? 

You're surrounded by devils, 
trying to be an angel? 

That's like suicide."

Tupac Shakkur


"That's When I Realised I had to Challenge them with Love."

"So what are we gonna do?

If you want to change things, the first thing you have to change is yourself.

Because if you don’t change yourself, you will take on the world as if it is yourself – and fuck up. 

You will really fuck up, 
because you don’t understand 
your own Darkseid. 

If you don’t understand your own weird, shitty side...

If you don’t understand the fact that there’s someone in there who will kill your mother, if need be – 

If you can’t take that on; 

If you can’t take that on board and realise that Charles Manson 
and me and you are not much different

That John Wayne Gacy and me and you are not much different – except that he did it. 


Y’know, there’s those days when I’m gonna kill that motherfucker over there – but we don’t do it.


But it’s in us, and it’s there


And so much of this is denial. 
That we have no Dark Side. 


You know: the hippies, and those lovely people in the rave era who were all on ecstasy – they tried to pretend we have no dark side. 


And what happened was 
They got fucked up by their own Darkseid. 


As will ALWAYS happen.


So let’s kiss our Darkseids; 
let’s f**k our Darkseids. 





"Do What Thou Wilt 
Shall be the Whole of The Law.

Love is The Law, 
Love Under Will." 



"Was du tun willst, soll das Ganze des Gesetzes sein. Liebe ist das Gesetz, Liebe unter Willen. " 

"דו זאלסט וואָס דו וועסט ווערן דער גאנצער די תורה. ליבע איז די געזעץ, ליבע אונטער וועט. "

"هل ما تريد انت تكون الجامعة للقانون. الحب هو القانون، الحب تحت الإرادة ". 

"Quid vis tota legis. Amor legis amore sub voluntate. " 

"Ydych Beth Shall mynni fod y Cyfan y Gyfraith. Cariad yn y Gyfraith, Cariad Dan Will. " 

"A bheil thu Dè bithidh an Whole an Lagh. 'S e gaol Lagh, Fo Love Will. " 

"Делай, что изволишь будет весь Закон. Любовь есть закон, любовь, направляемая волей ". 

"Ingabe ukuthi uyakwenzani kuyakuba Wonke okwakushiwo uMthetho. Uthando uMthetho, Love Ngaphansi Will. " 

"nuq DaSuq bIghoSrup'a' wIneHDI' Naq naQ. muSHa'ghach pabbogh, bang bopummeH vaj. " 

"     

     "











"...You're a Game-Player...!" 
Shatner

"The Wolf is inside of me - all the time... 
And until I figure out what that means, I shouldn't be around you - or anyone." 
- Oz




"Michael couldn't fight GELDOF. 
Michael was a very sensitive and caring man, and GELDOF is evil.

 Paula Yates, 

 New South Wales Police Voluntary Witness Statement, 
 26 November 1997

 http://spikethenews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-day-michael-hutchence-died.html


Now is the winter of our discontent

Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.

Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
Our stern alarums changed to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.


Grim-visaged war hath smooth'd his wrinkled front;
And now, instead of mounting barded steeds
To fright the souls of fearful adversaries,
He capers nimbly in a lady's chamber
To the lascivious pleasing of a lute.

But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks,
Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass;

I, that am rudely stamp'd, and want love's majesty
To strut before a wanton ambling nymph;

I, that am curtail'd of this fair proportion,
Cheated of feature by dissembling nature,
Deformed, unfinish'd, sent before my time
Into this breathing world, scarce half made up,
And that so lamely and unfashionable
That dogs bark at me as I halt by them;

Why, I, in this weak piping time of peace,
Have no delight to pass away the time,
Unless to spy my shadow in the sun
And descant on mine own deformity:

And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover,
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,
I am determined to prove a villain
And HATE the idle pleasures of these days.


Plots have I laid!


Inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophecies, libels and dreams,
To set my brother Clarence and the king
In deadly hate the one against the other:

And if King Edward be as true and just
As I am subtle, false and treacherous,
This day should Clarence closely be mew'd up,
About a prophecy, which says that


'G' of Edward's heirs, the murderer shall be.

Dive, thoughts, down to my soul: here
Clarence comes..!



SCENE VI. London. The Tower.


Enter KING HENRY VI and GLOUCESTER, with the Lieutenant, on the walls
GLOUCESTER
Good day, my lord. 
What, at your book so hard?
KING HENRY VI
Ay, my good lord:--my lord, I should say rather; 
'Tis sin to flatter; 'good' was little better: 
'Good Gloucester' and 'good devil' were alike, 
And both preposterous; therefore, not 'good lord.'
GLOUCESTER
Sirrah, leave us to ourselves: we must confer.



Exit Lieutenant
KING HENRY VI
So flies the reckless shepherd from the wolf; 
So first the harmless sheep doth yield his fleece 
And next his throat unto the butcher's knife. 
What scene of death hath Roscius now to act?
GLOUCESTER
Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind; 
The thief doth fear each bush an officer.
KING HENRY VI
The bird that hath been limed in a bush, 
With trembling wings misdoubteth every bush; 
And I, the hapless male to one sweet bird, 
Have now the fatal object in my eye 
Where my poor young was limed, was caught and kill'd.
GLOUCESTER
Why, what a peevish fool was that of Crete, That taught his son the office of a fowl! An yet, for all his wings, the fool was drown'd.
KING HENRY VI
I, Daedalus; my poor boy, Icarus; 
Thy father, Minos, that denied our course; 
The sun that sear'd the wings of my sweet boy 
Thy brother Edward, and thyself the sea 
Whose envious gulf did swallow up his life. 
Ah, kill me with thy weapon, not with words! 
My breast can better brook thy dagger's point 
Than can my ears that tragic history. 
But wherefore dost thou come? is't for my life?
GLOUCESTER
Think'st thou I am an executioner?
KING HENRY VI
A persecutor, I am sure, thou art: 
If murdering innocents be executing,
Why, then thou art an executioner.
GLOUCESTER
Thy son I kill'd for his presumption.
KING HENRY VI
Hadst thou been kill'd when first thou didst presume, 
Thou hadst not lived to kill a son of mine. 
And thus I prophesy, that many a thousand, 
Which now mistrust no parcel of my fear, 
And many an old man's sigh and many a widow's, 
And many an orphan's water-standing eye-- 
Men for their sons, wives for their husbands, 
And orphans for their parents timeless death-- 
Shall rue the hour that ever thou wast born. 
The owl shriek'd at thy birth,--an evil sign; 
The night-crow cried, aboding luckless time; 
Dogs howl'd, and hideous tempest shook down trees; 
The raven rook'd her on the chimney's top, 
And chattering pies in dismal discords sung. 
Thy mother felt more than a mother's pain, 
And, yet brought forth less than a mother's hope, 
To wit, an indigested and deformed lump, 
Not like the fruit of such a goodly tree. 
Teeth hadst thou in thy head when thou wast born, 
To signify thou camest to bite the world: 
And, if the rest be true which I have heard, 
Thou camest--
GLOUCESTER
I'll hear no more: die, prophet in thy speech:



Stabs him


For this amongst the rest, was I ordain'd.
KING HENRY VI
Ay, and for much more slaughter after this. 
God forgive my sins, and pardon thee!



Dies
GLOUCESTER
What, will the aspiring blood of Lancaster Sink in the ground? I thought it would have mounted. See how my sword weeps for the poor king's death! O, may such purple tears be alway shed From those that wish the downfall of our house! If any spark of life be yet remaining, Down, down to hell; and say I sent thee thither:



Stabs him again


I, that have neither pity, love, nor fear. 
Indeed, 'tis true that Henry told me of; 
For I have often heard my mother say I came into the world with my legs forward: 
Had I not reason, think ye, to make haste, 
And seek their ruin that usurp'd our right? 
The midwife wonder'd and the women cried 'O, Jesus bless us, he is born with teeth!' 
And so I was; which plainly signified 
That I should snarl and bite and play the dog. 
Then, since the heavens have shaped my body so, 
Let hell make crook'd my mind to answer it. 
I have no brother, I am like no brother; 
And this word 'love,' which graybeards call divine, 
Be resident in men like one another 
And not in me: I am myself alone. 
Clarence, beware; thou keep'st me from the light: 
But I will sort a pitchy day for thee; 
For I will buz abroad such prophecies 
That Edward shall be fearful of his life, 
And then, to purge his fear, I'll be thy death. 
King Henry and the prince his son are gone: 
Clarence, thy turn is next, and then the rest, 
Counting myself but bad till I be best. 
I'll throw thy body in another room 
And triumph, Henry, in thy day of doom.



Exit, with the body

No comments:

Post a Comment