Monday 20 May 2024

Captain Bollocks







Red Dwarf - Captain Bollocks


[Starbug approaches a derelict]  

Lister :
What kind of space station 
is it, Kryts? Any idea?

Kryten : 
I don't recognize it, sir. But I must confess 
I did delete some files off my hard drive 
this morning to create more memory.

Lister : 
Really? Is that safe?



Kryten : 
Oh, have no fear, sir. I only deleted information 
I considered frivolous and idiotic.

Rimmer : 
Without checking with me first?

Kryten : 
And you are?

Rimmer : 
Go into your trash folder, you metal moron 
and undelete the "Rimmer" file. You must've 
dumped me in there by mistake.

Kryten : 
That's highly unlikely whoever 
you are, but I'll check anyway.

[searching

Kryten : 
Oh! There's a folder in here 
marked "Captain BOLLOCKS." 
Could that be you?

No comments:

Post a Comment