Friday, 19 December 2014


Hess was Hitler's interlocutor when he was writing Mein Kampf

"[Of Herzl and the Authorship of Juedenstatt] Yeah, there are real problems... Herzl claims he wrote Judenstatt while he was in Paris... in... 1891... Even though he was not in Paris when he claimed he wrote the book in Paris...

There are lots of problems. 

He was not a very good writer before he wrote this book... But he was known to be a pretty bad writer, and the Judenstatt is brilliant...

So, we can guess, he was chosen because he as handsome and charismatic - but that's all irrelevant.

So, without proof and a lot of circumstantial evidence, the father of Zionism was murdered - he goes into a Sanitarium in Paris and never comes our again...

It goes way beyond the Jews... What you have to know is that in the 1860s, the British decided that they were [THE] Jews, and to get back Israel..."

- Barry Chamish

"The Soviets are ready to let me go so the British will kill me."

- Rudolph Hess, 
Quoted by his son Wolf Rudiger Hess,

"At last - after 3000 Years!"

"Ace was not the only element of Dragonfire to reference the world of cinema. His chief villain was originally called Hess, until the news broke of the Nazi war criminal Rudolph Hess petitioning for his release from prison. 

The name was then changed to Kane, after the ruthless Charles Foster Kane from the 1941 movie Citizen Kane. The name of Hess/Kane's former accomplice, Krylla, was correspondingly altered to Xana, after Xanadu, the name of Kane's estate in Citizen Kane. "

- Shannon Patrick Sullivan,
Doctor Who : A Brief History of Time (Travel)

Note the German Imperial Army-Style Helmet

Spandau Prison.
(Ballet Not Performed)

"'New Order'? Thats an even more Nazi-sounding name than 'Joy Division'!"

- The Fictional Tony Wilson,
24 Hour Party People

It is believed that, at the time of the death of Hess, the Russians were about to move for his release from Spandau Prison. Hess was the last living prisoner in Spandau and had been guarded by the Allies for some time. Why was this ageing man, who had voluntarily flown to Britain during WW2, so important that he was guarded night and day as the sole prisoner in Spandau? 
TO: The Service Registering Officer for North West Europe

In the Matter of the Births, Deaths and Marriages (Special Provisions) Act 1957 AND in the Matter of the Entry in the Register of Deaths of RUDOLF WALTHER RICHARD HESS

I, ABDALLAH MELAOUHI, of [address - censored due to privacy] do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:

I worked as a male nurse caring for Rudolf Hess from 1 August 1982 until his death on 17 August 1987 at the Allied Military Prison in Spandau. From 1967 to 1970 I trained as a technical medical assistant in tropical diseases at the Institute of Tropical Medicine in Hamburg. From 1970, I continued my training as a qualified male nurse until 1973 when I received a Diploma Certificate in Nursing. In 1974 I moved to Berlin and worked at Hohengatow Hospital in the intensive care unit until 1976. I then attended the specialist medical school, Gauschule, Wedding, at the recommendation of the Department of Health at the Berlin Senate until 1977 and upon completing that training I received a Diploma in anaesthesia and the intensive care of sick people.

I was then promoted to Superior Male Nurse and went to work at Spandau Hospital(Krankenhaus, Spandau) in the intensive care unit until 1st August 1982 when I went to work in the Allied Military Prison in Spandau as Male Nurse for Rudolf Hess.

On the day of Mr Hess' death, 17 August 1987, I commenced my duties, which involved caring for Mr Hess, as usual at 6.45 a.m. I assisted him, as was usual, with showering and dressing, and was present when he ate a meal at 10.30 a.m. At no time did he give any indication that his state of mind was disturbed or that he was unduly depressed. Shortly after the meal, he asked me to go to the nearby town of Spandau to purchase a ceramic pot to replace one which was defective. Mr Hess would not have made such a request merely to ensure my absence, since I was always absent in any event from midday, during my noon pause.

At 2 p.m. I was called to the prison from my flat which was located outside, but in the immediate vicinity of, the prison (to which I had gone on my return from the town of Spandau). After some delay I reached the summerhouse in the prison garden where I was told that there had been an incident. The small door at the front of the summerhouse was closed.

When I entered the summerhouse, the scene was like a wrestling match had taken place; the entire place was in confusion. The straw tiled mat which covered the floor was in disarray, although only the day before I had cleaned the floor and had left the straw tiled mat carefully arranged in its usual place. A tall lamp had fallen over, but I clearly remember that the cable attached to the lamp was still connected to the main socket. It was this lamp cable which the authorities later said that Mr Hess had used to hang himself. A round table and Mr Hess's armchair had also been overturned. In summary, none of the furniture or equipment was in its usual place, and there is no question in my mind but that a struggle had taken place in the summerhouse.

The body of Mr Hess was lying on the floor of the summerhouse, apparently lifeless. Near to his body stood two soldiers dressed in US Army uniforms. I had never seen either soldier before. I also saw an American guard, whom I knew as a Mr Tony Jordan. There was no cable anywhere near the body of Mr Hess; as I have said, the only cable was attached to the fallen lamp which was still plugged into the wall.

I immediately proceeded to examine Mr Hess. I could not detect any respiration, pulse or heartbeat. I estimated that death had occurred 30 to 40 minutes earlier.

The guard whom I knew as Jordan stood near Mr Hess's feet and appeared overwrought. He was sweating heavily, his shirt was saturated with sweat and he was not wearing a tie. I said to Jordan: "what have you done with him?" He replied: "The pig is finished, you won't have to work a night shift any longer". I told him to bring the emergency case (which contained a first aid kit) and the oxygen appliance, while I commenced artificial respiration. When Jordan returned with the equipment, I noticed that he had first taken the opportunity to change his clothes. The equipment which he brought had clearly been interfered with. The seal on the emergency case had been broken open and its contents were in a state of disorder. The intubation instrument set had no battery and the tube was perforated. Further, the oxygen appliance had no oxygen in it. Yet when I had checked the emergency case and the oxygen appliance that same morning, as part of my normal duties, I am certain that both had been in full working order.

Since I did not have any of the necessary equipment I did the best I could which was to perform mouth to mouth resuscitation on Mr Hess and I asked one of the soldiers in American uniform to conduct a heart massage on him. This was at approximately 3.20 pm. These efforts had no discernable effect.

A doctor and a medical orderly whom I did not recognise arrived from the English Military Hospital in an ambulance. They brought a heart-lung machine into the summerhouse. I tried to operate the machine but it did not appear to function. Mr Hess was taken to hospital. I accompanied him and made further unsuccessful attempts to resuscitate him in the ambulance. There were final unsuccessful attempts to resuscitate him by the doctors at the hospital. He was pronounced dead at the hospital at 16.10 hours.

During the five years in which I daily cared for Mr Hess, I was able to obtain a clear and accurate impression of his physical capabilities. I do not consider, given his physical condition, that it would have been possible for Mr Hess to have committed suicide in the manner later published by the Allied powers. He had neither the strength nor the mobility to place an electric flex around his neck, knot it and either hang or strangle himself. Mr Hess was so weak that he needed a special chair to help him stand up. He walked bent over with a cane and was almost blind. If ever he fell to the ground he could not get up again. Most significantly, his hands were crippled with arthritis; he was not able, for example, to tie his shoelaces. I consider that he was incapable of the degree of manual dexterity necessary to manipulate the electric flex as suggested. Further, he was not capable of lifting his arms above his shoulders; it is therefore in my view not possible that he was able to attach the electric flex to the window catch from which he is alleged to have suspended himself.

Having regard to first Mr Hess' physical condition; second, the scene which I discovered in the summerhouse, in particular the location of the electric flex; and third, the surrounding circumstances as I have described them, I am firmly of the view that Mr Hess could not possibly have committed suicide as has been claimed. In my view, it is clear that he met his death by strangulation, at the hands of a third party.

Declared before me at: [handwritten "Berlin"]
Signature of Declarant: [signature of Abdallah Melaouhi]
on: [handwritten "17.2.1994"]

Qualification of person or officer taking the declaration: Reinhard Gizinski, Notary Public, Berlin

Munich University's School of Forensic Medicine. August 21, 1987, 9.00 a.m.

Expert Findings

The cause of death: strangulation. The strangulation lines parallel; the trace ring-shaped.

1. A second post-mortem examination of Rudolf Hess's body shows conclusively that the death was caused by forcible action in the area of the neck with the use of a strangulating object.

2. The expert examination found no indications of a death from natural causes."

Rudolf Hess's family demanded an inquest, saying that Hess had been killed.

Wolf Rudiger Hess:

"I have no doubts whatsoever. That year father could have been pardoned and released from custody. In the early spring of 1987 father himself told me: 'The Soviets are ready to let me go so the British will kill me."

Indeed, for many years now various public organizations and politicians, including Germany, had been calling for Hess's release for purely humanitarian considerations. That decision required the consensus of all the four allied powers. The Americans, British, and French had given the go-ahead a long time ago, but the Soviet Union was categorically opposed to that. With the advent of Gorbachev the situation reversed with the first signals coming from Moscow that it might be ready to back the idea of granting Hess an amnesty on humanitarian grounds. In April 1987, German mass media reported that Gorbachev had already given a formal consent and that Hitler's deputy was just about to walk free.

It is very difficult to stay impartial in investigating this death. Ultimately, Hess was Hitler's interlocutor when he was writing Mein Kampf and a functionary who in effect built the giant Nazi party machine. FRG neo-Nazis are waiting impatiently for confirmation of Hess's violent death to declare him a martyr.

Is it possible, however, to fight Nazism by rewriting history and juggling facts to suit oneself? A lot in the official account of Hess's death can and should be called into question.

Even if he had really wanted to very much, Hess would have been unable to hang himself: Because of a severe form of osteochondrosis, he could not even button up his coat while Abdallah Melaouhi helped him to tie his shoe laces. How, then, could an infirm and helpless person tear off a strong extension cable, tie a knot in it, make a noose, and put it around his neck?

Professor Wolfgang Spann, chief pathologist at the School of Forensic Medicine: "In suicide by hanging, the strangulation line inevitably moves up at the place where a rope or a cable rises to a fastening point. Hess's post-mortem photos show clear marks on the neck: They are parallel. I can say with absolute certainty that this was not a suicide."

This will be debated for a very long time to come. We shall never know.

Hess was captured in 1941. The war was only 2 years old, so he would have known little if anything about atrocities in the East. I doubt he would have been privy to highly confidential SS and Gestapo information.

"Adolf Hitler was found guilty of taking part in the Beer Hall Putsch in 1923 he sentenced to five years in prison. Hitler was sent to Landsberg Castle in Munich to serve his prison sentence. 

He was treated well and was allowed to walk in the castle grounds, wear his own clothes and receive gifts. 

Officially there were restrictions on visitors but this did not apply to Hitler, and a steady flow of friends, party members and journalists spent long spells with him.

While in Landsberg Hitler read a lot of books. Most of these dealt with German history and political philosophy. Later he was to describe his spell in prison as a "free education at the state's expense." One writer who influenced Hitler while in prison was Henry Ford, the American car-manufacturer. Hitler read Ford's autobiography, My Life and Work, and a book of his called The International Jew. 

In the latter Ford claimed that there was a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world."

"...the schemes of the International Jews. The adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus--Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognisable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and an the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution: by these international and for the most part atheistic Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.

The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. 

Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

By Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill
Illustrated Sunday Herald
February 8, 1920, page 5

"Max Amnan, his business manager, proposed that Hitler should spend his time in prison writing his autobiography. Hitler, who had never fully mastered writing, was at first not keen on the idea. 

However, he agreed when it was suggested that he should dictate his thoughts to a ghostwriter. 

The prison authorities surprisingly agreed that Hitler's chauffeur, Emil Maurice, could live in the prison to carry out this task.

Maurice, whose main talent was as a street fighter, was a poor writer and the job was eventually taken over by Rudolf Hess, a student at Munich University. 

Hess made a valiant attempt at turning Hitler's spoken ideas into prose. However, the book that Hitler wrote in prison was repetitive, confused, turgid and therefore, extremely difficult to read. In his writing, Hitler was unable to use the passionate voice and dramatic bodily gestures which he had used so effectively in his speeches, to convey his message. The book was originally entitled Four Years of Struggle against Lies, Stupidity, and Cowardice. Hitler's publisher reduced it to My Struggle (Mein Kampf). The book is a mixture of autobiography, political ideas and an explanation of the techniques of propaganda. 

The autobiographical details in Mein Kampf are often inaccurate, and the main purpose of this part of the book appears to be to provide a positive image of Hitler. 

For example, when Hitler was living a life of leisure in Vienna [As the bastard grandson of a Rothschild,] he claims he was working hard as a labourer.

Judenstaat and World War I from Spike EP on Vimeo.

Barry Chamish on Herzl's Atheism, The Balfour Declaration, Transfer Agreement and World War II from Spike EP on Vimeo.
An atheist makes the affirmative statement "God Does Not Exist".

How, then, can a professed atheist make the case for a Promised Land, for a Chosen People, mandated by God himself..?

No comments:

Post a comment