Saturday 15 July 2017

Accession : Scapegoat


Parker Bowles to escape prosecution over car crash

Camilla Parker Bowles will not be prosecuted over a car crash in a country lane while driving to the Prince of Wales's Highgrove Estate, it was announced yesterday.

The Crown Prosecution Service has decided that there is insufficient evidence to bring charges over the head-on accident involving Mrs Parker Bowles, 50, and Carolyn Melville-Smith, 53, last month. Neither woman was seriously hurt in the collision between Norton and Easton Grey, near Malmesbury, Wiltshire.

Ms Melville-Smith, of Easton Grey, whose Volvo estate car turned on its side in the accident, leaving her trapped by her skirt, which was caught in the car door, claimed Mrs Parker Bowles "appeared like a missile" at the wheel of a Ford Mondeo before the impact.

Mrs Parker Bowles left the scene of the accident to use her mobile telephone to call the ambulance service and police from a nearby hill. She then called the Prince, who was expecting her for dinner at nearby Highgrove House, his Gloucestershire home.

He sent his own police bodyguard, to the scene with two of his valets and two other members of staff. Mrs Parker Bowles told the police she had not remained at the scene of the accident or exchanged details with the other driver, as required by law, because she was concerned about the security risk.

Ms Melville-Smith, an interior designer, of Easton Grey, said yesterday: "I don't want Camilla to be prosecuted because it won't get me anywhere. So long as I am not left out of pocket I am happy to let the matter rest. At the moment we are sorting it all out through our insurance companies but if I don't get full compensation I think I will write to Camilla. It would be really bitchy if I did pursue it because Camilla has a hard enough time anyway and she would only get more bad press."

The decision not to bring charges was partly due to Ms Melville-Smith's refusal to make an official complaint. However, even she had complained, it is understood that there was still insufficient evidence to bring charges. A police spokesman said: "There were no independent witnesses to this accident and the evidence available at the scene, such as skid marks and other marks, when taken in isolation, was not sufficient to justify or support a prosecution."

  • More about:


 Prince Charles' flame Camilla Parker Bowles, blamed by Princess Diana for the failure of her marriage, was slightly injured in a car accident near the prince's home in southwest England.

News reports said Parker Bowles, 49, suffered a head injury and a sprained wrist when her car hit another head on.

Police said the collision happened Wednesday night as Parker Bowles was driving between two villages close to the prince's Highgrove estate at Tetbury. She was alone.

Although dazed, she managed to call the police post at Charles' estate on her mobile phone.

The other driver, a woman, was treated in a hospital for chest injuries, then discharged.

News reports said after giving a statement to police, Parker Bowles was taken to the prince's estate. She returned to her nearby home Thursday morning.



I am sitting here at my desk today in October, longing for someone to hug me & encourage me to keep strong & hold my head high — this particular phase in my life is the most dangerous — my husband is planning "an accident" in my car. brake failure & serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy. 

Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word.

I have been battered, bruised and abused mentally by a system for 15 years now, but I feel no resentment, I carry no hatred. 


I am weary of the battles, but I will never surrender. 

I am strong inside and maybe that is a problem for my enemies. 

Thank you Charles, for putting me through such hell and for giving me the opportunity to learn from the cruel things you have done to me. I have gone forward fast and have cried more than anyone will ever know. The anguish nearly killed me, but my inner strength has never let me down, and my guides have taken such good care of me up there. Aren't I fortunate to have had their wings to protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment