Thursday 19 September 2019

MASKS










The Trickster :
Good morning, sunshine! It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood.
Won't you be my neighbor? 

The Flash :
Stop it, Jessie.

The Trickster :
The Trickster to you.

Prank :
And I'm Prank.

The Flash :
I thought Megan was Prank.

Prank :
 I'm Prank! Me! 
And don't you forget it.

(She starts to lift The Flash's mask — The Trickster slaps her hand away, violently)

 But don't you wanna see who....? 

The Trickster :
He IS The Mask.

Without The Mask, he's nothing.
Bupkes, nada, zip.

Just some boring, average, insignificant jerk nobody cares about 
who'll die alone and forgotten watching game shows in an empty apartment. 

With cats.

So you touch that mask again, I'll MURDER you! Okay? Women.

The Flash :
So, what are you gonna do, kill me? 

The Trickster :
The LAST thing I want is YOU dead.

(He has his fingers crossed)

With a little help, you'll come around to my Way of Thinking.
We're gonna have so much fun together once I reprogram your brain.



It's not her. not yet
It's only me again
remember me?

you and I, we had a special arrangement
a ying/yang thing
holmes and moriarty, tweety and sylvester, hats and gloves, but you...

...you shot me in the face.
HA! HA! HA!

but you shot  me
batman shot the joker!
and then I found out who doctor hurt is and why he hates you

oh you

No comments:

Post a Comment