Monday 26 February 2024

Hello, Computer.

Ms. Melnitz :
Please. You have to tell me why it's so important 
for it to say 'Hello' 'Ghost-busters...!!
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!'

Steven Paul Jobs :
Hollywood. They made
computers scary things -- 
[Drags her over to a pair of Macs, points at one -- ]
See how this reminds you of a friendly
face
, that the disk slot is a goofy grin?
It's warm and it's playful
and it needs to Say ''Ghost-busters...!!
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!'.
It needs to say ''Ghost-busters...!!
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!', because it can.

We're not committing fraud.
The 512k is gonna ship in under a year.
Will you absolve me of your
Eastern European disapproval?

Ms. Melnitz :
The Computer in 2001
said Hello all the time
and it still scared
the shit out of me.


Steven Paul Jobs :
Absolve me.
Ms. Melnitz :
......Just for this.
And just for now.



 




And with that movie 2001,
you're projecting us into the 21st century.
- I brought along my son Jonathan...
- Hi.
Who in the year 2001 will
be the same age as I am now.
Maybe he will be better
adjusted to this
kind of world that you're
trying to portray.
The big difference,
when he grows up...
In fact, if we wanted to
wait till the year 2001...
He will have in his own house
not a computer as big as
this, but at least a console
through which he can talk to
his friendly local computer
and get all the information
he needs for his everyday life,


like his bank statements,
his theater reservations,
all the information you need in the course
of living in a complex modern society.
This will be in a compact
form in his own house.
He'll have a television screen,
like these here, and a keyboard.
And he'll talk to the computer
and get information from it.
And he'll take it as much for
granted as we take the telephone.
I wonder, though, what sort of
a life would it be like in social terms?
I mean, if our whole life
is built around the computer,
do we become a computer-dependent society?
In some ways, but they
will also enrich our society
because it will make it possible for
us to live, really, anywhere we like.
Any businessman and executive
could live almost anywhere on Earth
and still do his business
through a device like this.
And this is a wonderful thing. It means
we won't have to be stuck in cities.


We'll be able to live out in the
country or wherever we please.
Screen says it's
an unimplemented trap.
But the error code is
wrong. It's a system error.
- So what's the upshot?
- It's not gonna say hello.
It absolutely
is gonna say hello.
It's nobody's fault.
It's a system error.
You built the voice demo.
- The voice demo is flaky.
- Keep your voices down.
I've been telling you that
for... This thing is overbuilt.
It worked last night. It
worked the night before that.
It worked three hours ago.
It's not working now, so
just skip over the voice demo.
Fuck you.
- Everything else is working.
- Shh.
Skip over the voice demo.
We need it to say hello.
You're not hearing me.
It's not going to say hello.
Just fix it.
- Fix it?
- Yeah.
- In 40 minutes?
- Fix it.
- I can't.
- Who's the person who can?
I'm the person who can, and I can't.
- How bad are you saying?
- It's pretty bad.
I don't know what that means.
It means the demo is more
than likely gonna crash.
You have to keep your voices down.
Joel Pforzheimer is
sitting out in the house.
I don't care if... Who's Joel Pforzheimer?
GQ.
He's been shadowing you
for a week. Did you notice?
Just look like everything's fine.
He's sitting out in the house.
Hey.
What are you guys saying?
Some kind of race condition, but we
haven't been able to track it down yet.
Is the synthesizer sampling fast enough?
No, so the rates are off
and it keeps crashing.
It's 20 seconds out of a
two-hour launch. Why not just cut it?
- We can't cut it.
- Yeah, you just cut it.
Two days ago, we ran a Super Bowl ad that
could've won the Oscar for Best Short Film.
There are more people
who can tell you about
the ad than can tell
you who won the game.
I understand, but the ad said
the Mac was gonna save the world.
It didn't say it was gonna say hello.
We open the house in five.
Don't open the house.
We're taking a quick break.
- Part of the problem is...
- What?
We can recompile, but if it's a hardware
problem, we can't get into the back.
Why not?
- Do you wanna tell her or should I?
- Don't start with me, man.
- Why can't he get into the machine?
- You need special tools.
What kind of special tools?
Just take a screwdriver.
He didn't want users to be able to open it.
You need special tools.
Is this for real?
There are a hundred engineers walking
around here. None of them have the tools?
In fairness, not many of
them were issued the tools.
What about you?
I left them at the office.
It was 3:00 AM when I...
Oh, Jesus Christ.
- Cut "Hello."
- No.
- What's the first rule of a launch?
- It's not gonna crash.
It just did.
Andy!
Which one?
The other Andy. You're right
there. Why would I be calling out?
- He needs to talk to you.
- Yeah.
The exit signs need to be off or
we're not gonna get a full blackout.
We've spoken to the building
manager and the fire marshal.
And?
There's no way they're gonna
let us turn the exit signs off.
I'll pay whatever the fine is.
The fine is they're gonna come
in and tell everyone to leave.
You explained to the fire marshal
that we're in here changing the world?
I did, but unless we can also change
the properties of fire, he doesn't care.
Steve...
If a fire causes a stampede
to the unmarked exits,
it'll have been well worth
it for those who survive.
For those who don't, less
so, but still pretty good.
- Look, I...
- I need it to go black. Real black.
Get rid of the exit signs and
don't let me know how you did it.
Fix the voice demo.
You need special tools to open the Mac?
You knew it was a closed system.
I didn't know literally. Jesus.
And if you keep alienating
people for no reason,
there's gonna be no one
left for it to say hello to.
It's not for no reason.
We blow this and IBM will own the
next 50 years like a Batman villain.
Remember the phone company? That's what
Bell was called, "the phone company."
IBM will be the computer company.
Ten years later they'll
be the information company,
and that's very bad for the human race.
So we don't have time to
be polite or realistic,
'cause if we are, this
company's next product launch
will be held in front of 26 people
and a stringer from the
Alameda County Shopper's Guide.
We haven't advertised the voice software.
We could pull it out of the demo
and no one would be disappointed.
Do you want to try being reasonable,
just, you know, see what it feels like?
Okay. Pull the voice demo.
Thank you.
And then cancel the launch.
I see. You just tricked me a little.
You can tell me how unimportant it is,
but if the computer doesn't say hello,
then neither will John Sculley,
who I promise you agrees with me.
Sculley's not gonna cancel the
launch 'cause he's not insane.
He's also not a hack, and
when it comes to the Macintosh,
he's gonna do what I ask him to do.
- What's in this box?
- Nothing you need to worry about.
Don't even open it.
What the fuck?
Why is there a carton of... Who did this?
- Somebody thought...
- Who?
Doesn't matter. Thought it would be a good
idea to have copies of that Time cover
available at everyone's seat.
It was nipped in the bud and all the
copies are being taken out of the building.
So problem solved.
- This isn't a Macintosh.
- I understand.
Somebody thought it would
be a good idea to, like,
enthusiastically hand over copies of
Time with a not-a-Macintosh on the cover
at the launch of the Macintosh?
What are they handing
out at Hewlett-Packard?
A bushel of apples with my face on them?
I'm sure the thinking was that
since the computer is Man of the Year
that that's good for our business,
but like I said, I'm having
them removed from the building.
What I'd like you to do with them
is to take them, all 2,600 copies,
and stack them on Kottke's desk
and tell him Steve says,
"Happy New Year to you."
Okay.
I gave Time magazine full access.
The whole campus: Bandley, Apple II, Lisa.
I gave him Sculley, Markkula. I
gave him Woz. I gave him everybody.
What should I call the person who thought
it'd be a good idea to hand these out?
I'm not telling you who it was.
It was done without malice.
It's been taken care of.
You have a half hour and we
have things to talk about.
Like what?
Like a million
in the first 90 days.
- Joanna...
- 20,000 a month after that.
- Look. Those are the forecasts.
- I'm begging...
This is my field. I'm begging you
to manage expectations out there.
I'm fanning expectations.
We're not gonna sell a
million in the first 90 days.
Everyone, everyone, everyone,
everyone is waiting for the Mac.
Maybe.
But what happens when they
find out that for 2,495,
there's nothing you can do with it?
We were competitive at $1,500,
but once you replaced the
Motorola 6809 with the 68000...
Which is what supports menus, windows,
point and click, high-res graphics...
Yeah, 'cause everyone needs
rectangles with rounded corners.
Coach lands on the runway at the
exact same time as first class.
I don't have the first
fucking idea what that means,
but this is how it got to $2,500,
which is the price point on
the PC, which can do a lot more!
Who's gonna want a PC?
What idiot is gonna want...
If I wanna tell you there's a spot
on your shirt, I point to the spot.
I don't say there's a spot 14
centimeters down from the collar
and three centimeters to the
right of the second button
while I try to remember what
the command is for club soda.
That's not how a person's mind works.
If the goal was ease of use, maybe
you should've given it some memory.
You can complain about memory
or you can complain about price,
but you can't do both at the same time.
Memory is what costs money.
I'm glad you're telling me
your feelings about the Mac now
because we have a half hour left.
We can redesign it.
I'm just asking you to manage expectations.
Look at their faces
when they see what it is.
They won't know what they're
looking at or why they like it,
but they'll know they want it.
Not instantly. When people
heard Rite of Spring,
they tore the chairs out of the theater.
They didn't buy the record.
Rite of Spring happens
to be the most revolutionary
and provocative symphony
of the last century.
Ballet. It was a ballet.
But Igor Stravinsky didn't say he
was gonna sell 20,000 units a month.
I don't know why we're
talking about Stravinsky
when what I care about is Dan Kottke
sodomizing me in Time magazine.
Look. Obviously...
Let me say this to you.
Obviously, Daniel didn't think
he was doing anything wrong.
- By talking to Time about it?
- Yeah.
I don't know what that means.
You said, when you told me the story...
You said you said to Dan,
"Did Time magazine ask you
if I had a daughter named Lisa?"
And Dan said, "Yeah."
My point was that he answered
you simply and honestly
because he didn't think
he'd done anything wrong.
Except, Joanna... Except I
don't have a daughter named Lisa.
And this story is now about how I'm
denying paternity and took a blood test.
And that's why there's a picture of...
I don't know what the fuck that is.
That's why there's a
picture of a PC on the cover
instead of a picture of me and the Mac.
I don't know what to tell you.
I was supposed to be Time
magazine's Man of the Year.
And then Dan Kottke was born.
- Well...
- What?
- She's waiting for you.
- Who?
- Chrisann.
- Brennan?
They're out in the hall.
They've been sitting in the back of
the auditorium since 7:00 this morning.
I'm not having a session
with Chrisann right now.
We issued 335 press
credentials for the launch.
Steve, you piss off Chrisann,
she's gonna stand in the
lobby and give 335 interviews,
and you, pal, will be longing for
the halcyon days of Dan Kottke.
Let me get this over with.
But don't leave. You're gonna stay here.
What? No. I'm not.
No. There's less of a chance of a
scene if you stay here. She'll be cool.
I find all this
excruciatingly personal and-and...
I-I'm... I'm not staying.
No. Come on.
I don't wanna be in a
room alone with Chrisann.
This is me and you.
Fine.
Hey.
Steve.
This is a surprise.
Why don't you come on in?
Thank you.
You coming too?
Yes, I'm not gonna leave
her in the hallway.
Okay. It's a safe hallway, but anyway.
You remember Joanna Hoffman? She's
the head of marketing for the Mac.
Good to see you.
Nice to see you. Hello, Lisa.
We've met before, and you told
me you like the way I talk,
and that was my favorite
thing anyone's ever said to me.
- You're from Poland.
- Yes, I am.
- Do you know where that is?
- The top of the Earth.
I think you're thinking of the North Pole.
Well, we're a little
pressed for time, so...
I'll leave you guys alone.
Why do you wanna leave
when you just said...
I'm gonna check in with Hertzfeld.
We're trying to get a
computer to say hello,
but right now it's being very shy.
Would you come help me? Is that okay?
Sure.
Thank you.
My dad named a computer after me.
I'm not your...
Actually, do you know what
a coincidence is, Lisa?
No.
Like if you met someone.
You made a new friend
and her name was Lisa too.
That would be a coincidence.
"Lisa" stands for "Local
Integrated Systems Architecture."
L-I-S-A.
It's a coincidence.
- You about done?
- Yeah.
Okay.
Come. Let's make that computer say hi.
Go ahead, Lisa.
So it was the other way around.
I was named after the computer?
Nothing was named after
anybody. It's a coincidence.
Come on.
What's the matter with you?
What's the matter with you? Why
are you telling her these things?
Why are you still telling
her I'm her father?
- A judge told her you're her father.
- No, he didn't.
Where the hell do you get off
telling Time magazine
I've slept with 28 percent
of the men in America?
- That's not...
- Where do you get off?
That's not remotely what I said.
It's right here.
First of all, can I tell you
something about Time magazine?
I believe it's a training
facility for paid assassins.
- "Jobs insists"... I am quoting...
- I didn't invent math.
"twenty-eight percent of
the male population of the United States
could be the father."
I wasn't saying you've slept
with 28% of American men.
I was using an algorithm
based on the blood test
which said there was a 94.1%
chance that I'm the father.
You're trying to publicly
paint me as a slut and a whore.
Believe me, I'm not trying to
publicly do anything with you.
Two million people read
Time. How am I supposed...
It would be more if they
put me on the cover,
but Dan Kottke decided
to kidney-punch me...
- I applied for welfare yesterday.
- I'm sorry?
- Hello!
- I said I applied for welfare yesterday.
The Time article said your
Apple stock was worth $441 million,
and I wanted to ask you
how you felt about that.
Well, I feel like Apple stock
has been dramatically undervalued.
This would be a good time to get in.
Your daughter and her mother...
- Chrisann...
- are on welfare.
We're living in a hovel in Menlo Park.
We can't pay the heating bills.
She sleeps in a parka.
- Your daughter...
- She's not my daughter!
Because, as reported
by Time magazine,
I've slept with 28%
of the men in America?
No.
All of them, exactly nine
months before Lisa was born.
I've got Andy here.
Excuse me.
We're there?
- Hey, Chris.
- Hey, Andy.
- How are you doin'?
- Terrible.
You guys caught up now?
Excuse me for saying hello to my
friend, who thinks you're a dick.
- I don't think you're a...
- We're there?
No. It's got a one-in-six
chance of working.
Goddamn it.
Well, we're not a pit crew at Daytona.
This can't be fixed in seconds.
You didn't have seconds.
You had three weeks.
The universe was created
in a third of that time.
Well, someday you'll have
to tell us how you did it.
Here's what I'm gonna do.
I'm gonna announce the names of
everyone who designed the launch demo.
I'm gonna introduce everyone
and ask them to stand up.
The bag was designed by Susan Kare.
The Macintosh font that's scrolling across
the screen was designed by Steve Capps.
The starry night and
skywriting was Bruce Horn.
MacPaint, MacWrite, Alice,
down to the calculator.
And then I'm gonna say the
voice demo that didn't work
was designed by Andy Hertzfeld.
Steve...
Five-in-six is your chance of surviving
the first round of Russian roulette,
and you've reversed those odds.
So unless you wanna be disgraced
in front of your friends,
family, colleagues,
stockholders and the press,
I wouldn't stand here arguing.
I'd go try and get some
more bullets out of the gun.
Do it, Andy!
Stop. You.
- What size shirt do you wear?
- Me?
Does anyone know what size shirt
he wears? What size shirt I wear?
Does anyone know where
the closest psychiatrist is?
The disk fits in your pocket.
I need a shirt with a breast
pocket. I can take it out onstage.
- A shirt?
- The disk!
I need a white shirt in my
size with a breast pocket.
Yes. Which one of the no
stores that are open at 8:45
do you want me to have someone run
to and return from in 15 minutes?
Go out in the lobby, find someone
my size who's wearing a white shirt.
Tell them I'll trade
them for a free computer,
and they get to keep my shirt.
Does it have to be a
white shirt? Is blue okay?
No. The Mac is beige, I'm beige, the
disk is blue, the shirt has to be white.
Andy?
Hello, I'm Macintosh.
Bring me the head of Andy Hertzfeld.
I tried to get it to
say hello, but it's shy.
Yeah.
So that's it?
That's it.
I don't get it.
I know.
What are people going to do with it?
Lisa, how old are you now?
- You know how old she is.
- How old are you, Lisa?
Five.
Come sit here for a minute.
Do you know what this is?
- It's a computer.
- It's a computer.
Can I borrow your hand for a second?
Point that arrow and click.
You don't have to, but if you
want, you can play with it.
Nothing you can do will break it,
so just do whatever you want with it.
What are you doing?
I'm paying you exactly what
the court ordered me to pay you.
$385 a month.
I'm not the one who decided on that amount.
And I'm asking you how you feel.
If you feel all right.
If it feels all right to
you that your daughter...
She's not my...
That your daughter and
her mother are on welfare
while you're worth $441
million for making that.
I'm proud to say Apple donates
computers to underfunded schools,
and we'll be doing more
of the same with the Mac...
What?
Apple donates millions of dollars'
worth of computers to schools.
What does that have to do with...
Imagine an underprivileged kid that has
their favorite teacher with them 24 hours.
We're minutes away from
being able to do that.
In your head, was that
an answer to my question?
Tell me the question again.
I wasn't the one who sued
you for child support.
- No, let...
- San Mateo County sued you.
No, let me explain what happened,
'cause I have plenty of time right now.
Excuse me. You have a visitor.
Just wanted to say good
luck. Hey, Chrisann.
- Hello, Woz.
- Hang on.
- Just wanted to say good luck.
- Thanks. You too.
- It's a big morning.
- Yeah.
You should see this crowd out there.
This crowd, it's like, um...
I can't really wait for you to
come up with a metaphor, man.
Yeah. So, listen, I
want to ask you a favor.
Yeah?
Can you acknowledge the Apple
II team in your remarks?
I cannot.
Just an acknowledgement.
Have them stand up.
- We're launching the Mac.
- It'd be a morale booster.
Just a mention so they could
get a round of applause.
- Just a mention.
- Can we stick a pin in this for a minute?
- Sure.
- Thank you.
Just talking about an
acknowledgement for the team.
I've got Chrisann in there.
I'll see you in a second.
Yep.
That.
What?
You asked me what people are gonna
do with it. They're gonna do that.
One of the engineers.
Thank you.
Do you like it?
I'm sorry?
It's an abstract.
You used MacPaint.
Push that key and the "S" at the same time.
Now type your name.
Do you know which box says "Save"?
Right. Go ahead and click on it.
I'll put some money in your account
and buy you a new house,
someplace near a decent school.
Thank you.
Woz wants a minute.
And Sculley's asking for you.
We're done?
Could you teach me more things?
On the computer?
Lisa, wait for me in the hall, please.
You can put your coat on in the hall.
Bye, Lisa.
- Bye.
- Lisa, in the hall. Now.
I wanna know, when you say you're
gonna put money in my account,
how much we're talking about.
It's a school day. She
needs to be in school.
I'm gonna give you whatever you need.
Woz wants me to acknowledge
the Apple II team.
You must be able to see
that she looks like you.
I don't want to insult Woz. I
just think it's backward-looking
at exactly the wrong moment.
- I know you heard what I said.
- I heard what you said, Joanna.
It's just we're about to do this thing.
At 9:41, the planet's gonna shift
on its axis nigh and forever.
Two most significant
events of the 20th century:
The Allies win the war and this.
This.
So maybe right now isn't the
very best time to scold me
for not being a better father
to a kid who's not my kid.
- The test said I...
- I don't care what the test said.
I don't care about 94.1%
or the insane algorithm you used
to get to 28% of American men.
Buying her a new house.
I'm giving her money.
There's a small girl who
believes you're her father.
That's all. That's all the math there is.
She believes it. What are
you gonna do about that?
God sent his only son on a suicide mission,
but we like him anyway
because he made trees.
We're gonna sell a million
units in the first 90 days.
20,000 a month after that.
So maybe you could give
me a break, Ms. Hoffman?
- Woz.
- Hey.
There's nothing in that vending
machine that won't kill you.
- Just browsing.
- Let's take a walk.
- Can I tell you something?
- Yeah.
After the meeting in Maui, the Apple
II team was upset and angry and down.
Do you know why?
Because the Apple II
wasn't mentioned even once?
The Apple II wasn't mentioned ev...
Yes, that's it. You have it. Yes.
- That wasn't an oversight.
- They know that. They know it wasn't.
I don't wanna make a
big deal out of this...
That's entirely within your power.
- The Apple II is...
- The Apple II is what was, my friend.
The Apple II is what pays the bills
around here and has for seven years.
And if you embarrass these people,
you are going to see a brain
drain at this company, my brother.
Markkula took you off the Lisa, not
them and not me, so don't blame...
Markkula took me off the
Lisa because of his
strong religious objection
to making it good.
Now I gave you everything
you wanted on the Apple II.
You don't ask for a lot?
There wasn't a single fight you lost.
Do you concede the slots are the
reason for the success of the Apple II?
We can't still be
talking about the slots.
I have a point.
It's been seven years. You're still
doing it. You're talking about the slots.
There's something wrong with you.
This argument started in the garage.
What are you talking about? Why
would you only want two slots?
A printer and a modem.
With eight slots, you...
This is a huge deal that we
were able to add eight slots.
I appreciate the engineering,
but it's not what we're doing.
- And thank God I won that argument...
- Woz.
Because the open system is what
people love about the machine,
and it's why it sold and still sells.
An open system. We're
not doing an open system.
Of course we are. That's what people want,
and the breakthrough on the Apple II...
People don't know what they
want until you show it to them.
Serious users want to customize. They
wanna modify. They wanna jack it up.
They want hardware engineers like
me to expand its capabilities, okay?
Keyboards for music, better sound board,
better display boards,
improved memory cards.
And it's why there are
3,000 people here right now.
The slots are what allowed the Apple II
to run, for just one example, VisiCalc,
which from my guess single-handedly sold
between 200,000 and 300,000 machines.
- They want slots.

They don't get a vote.
When Dylan wrote "Shelter from the Storm," 
he didn't ask people to
contribute to the lyrics.
Plays don't stop so the
playwright can ask the audience
what scene they'd like to see next.
Painters...


Hobbyists...

We're on the verge of
a tectonic... Hobbyists?
A printer and a modem. Two slots.

The Apple II team has my affection,
but I'm not loving up a seven-year-old
product at The Mac launch.


Computers aren't paintings.

Steven Paul Jobs :
Fuck you.
I'm gonna say "fuck you" every time you
say that until you either die or stop.
- Steve...
- Try it.
- Steve.
- Say it.
Computers aren't paintings.
- Fuck you, Yes, they are
and what I want is a closed system.
End-to-end control. 
Completely incompatible with anything.


Woz :
...... Computers aren't 
supposed to have human flaws.
I'm not going to build this one with yours.
Steve!
Hey.

Steven Paul Jobs :
Today is about the Macintosh.
And the Mac is mine.
- I give you that.

Steven Paul Jobs :
Thank you.


I give you that. Just publicly
acknowledge The Apple-II Team
'cause it's the right thing to do.

We'll know soon enough if you are
Leonardo da Vinci or just think you are,
but in the meantime, it would be great...

Steven Paul Jobs :
In the meantime, the Apple II is done.
Seven years. It was a great run.
You should go out in the
house and take your seat.



The Mac is Jef Raskin's.

Steven Paul Jobs :
Say it for me.

Woz :
"Computers aren't...

Steven Paul Jobs :
Fuck you.

All right.
Five, six...

Steven Paul Jobs :
We're there?


I need more time.

Steven Paul Jobs :
You can't have it.

20 minutes.

Steven Paul Jobs :
It's 8:58.


We can start late.

Steven Paul Jobs :
Hear me. We're A Computer company. 
We can't start late.


Then I have another idea.

Steven Paul Jobs :
What?

It's deceptive and borderline unethical.

Steven Paul Jobs :
I'm listening.


It'll run on the 512.

Steven Paul Jobs :
You tested it?


Yeah.


Wait. You're gonna demo
a 128k-computer on a 512k?

Steven Paul Jobs :
Nobody's gonna know.


And you think that's borderline unethical?

Steven Paul Jobs :
Name my other choices, please.

Ms. Melnitz :
Please. You have to tell me why it's
so important for it to say 'Hello'.

Steven Paul Jobs :
Hollywood. They made
computers scary things -- 
[Drags her over to a pair of Macs, points at one -- ]
See how this reminds you of a friendly
face
, that the disk slot is a goofy grin?
It's warm and it's playful
and it needs to Say 'Hello'.
It needs to say 'Hello', because it can.
We're not committing fraud.
The 512 is gonna ship in under a year.
Will you absolve me of your
Eastern European disapproval?

Ms. Melnitz :
The Computer in 2001
said Hello all the time
and it still scared
the shit out of me.


Steven Paul Jobs :
Absolve me.
Ms. Melnitz :
......Just for this.
And just for now.


Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
founding board member Mike Markkula.

All right. Okay.

Go make a dent in the universe, Steven.

Steven Paul Jobs :
See you in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment