Friday 9 August 2024

The Witch of Endor

 The Witch of Endor is a
Nightsister of Dathomir --


1of4I Claudius   Episode 04 | What shall we do 
about Claudius31:44Gladia...


I've a few words to say to you 
before these games begin

Well, gather round

Now, these games are being held 
in honor of my son, Drusus Nero
who was worth the whole 
lot of you put together. 

It's my intention that these games 
shall be remembered long 
after you're all dead and 
forgotten even by your 
nearest and dearest

You're all scum and you know it, 
but you've a chance here - some of you - to prove that you're a bit more than that. And for those whom death doesn't liberate, there'll be plenty of freedoms handed out afterwards - to say nothing of gold plate and coin. But... I want a good show. I want my money's worth! I don't want any kiss-in-the-ring stuff. And I don't want my family watching two grown men pussyfooting around each other for half an hour before one of them aims a real blow. There's been too much of that in the past. And, don't think you can fool me either because I know every trick in the book, including the pig's blood in the bladder to make it look as if one of you is dead. There's been too much of that too lately. These games are being degraded by the increasing use of professional tricks to stay alive, and I won't have it. So put on a good show and there'll be plenty of money for the living and a decent burial for the dead. 
And, if not
I'll break this guild up 
and I'll send the lot of you 
to The Mines in Numidia

That's all I've got to say to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment