Sunday 11 August 2024

Let Me Take Accountability




Patriot Games (1992) - Back in the Company



Marty :
You know The Deal, Jack.
Come on, you are involved.

Orion :
Marty, don't tell me about The Deal.

Marty :
That is not good process.

Orion :
I know The Deal.

Marty :
You are the victim of a crime.
And that does not make for
the best analysiseven 
if you knew something
about terrorism,
which you do not.

I have guys on it, guys who know
something about The IRA.

Orion :
Marty, I am not standing here...

Marty :
This is not Naval Intelligence.


Orion :
Marty, I am not standing here
with my hat in my hand!
I am telling you, 
I want back in.

Jack?

Orion :
Sir.

Lord Vader :
Thank God about Sally.


Thank you.

Lord Vader :
Alice and I are relieved beyond words.
You manage any sleep?


Not much, sir.

Lord Vader :
I'm interrupting something.
You were explaining to Jack
about how we'd be better off
without him around here, or 
something along those lines...

No comments:

Post a Comment