Tuesday 24 August 2021

The Curse




The Death 
and Return 
of Superman



The Death and Return of Superman


A somewhat-mostly-accurate 
educational parody film by Max Landis, 
Produced by Bryan Basham @bryan_basham

Starring Elden Henson, Elijah Wood, Mandy Moore, Morgan Krantz and many more.

I'm not drunk in the video, 
I only get about three cups in.  

The original rant was 45 minutes long, so of course we had to cut a bunch of stuff out for time, and because it was just too stupid.  

Like for instance the part where 
Pa Kent dies of a heart attack 
and literally 
GOES TO HEAVEN.  
AND SEES SUPERMAN.

If I saw this video, I might nerd rage out so hard.  
But luckily I made it, so I'm pretty happy.  
Really I'd hope people just are with me, 
and happy that Guy Gardner 
and Bloodwynd get to be in a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment