Tuesday 31 August 2021

Machine Men with Machine Minds



(Zion: personnel gate)

Gen. Jason Lock: 
Three captains, one ship. 
I assume the other ships were lost under equally pointless circumstances?

Niobe: 
Good to see you too, Jason.

Gen. Jason Lock:
Council’s waiting to hear an explanation. 
You’ll forgive me for not attending, but I have to try to salvage this debacle.

Roland: 
Did I miss something, Commander? 
I thought we just saved The Dock.

Gen. Jason Lock:
That’s The Problem with You People
You can’t think for five minutes in front of your face. 
That EMP knocked out almost every piece of hardware and every APU. 

If I were The Machines, 
I would send every Sentinel I had here right now

Saved The Dock, Captain? 
You’ve just handed it to them on a silver platter.



Sauce to The Goose, Mister Savvik --
THE ODDS WILL BE EVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment