Friday 6 August 2021

He was A Kid in a Bad Situation -- So I Straightened Things Out.



Samurai in Camouflage: 
Ghost Dog -- 
Power! Equality!

Ghost Dog : 
Always See Everything, My Brother.







Louie :
Maybe eight years ago, I saw a guy, this guy -- 
He was A Kid in a Bad Situation.

Stupid-ass motherfucker! 
Get his ass up here! You motherfucker! 

What's The Problem here?

So I... Straightened Things Out

Anyway, about four years ago, this big guy comes to my door. 
This black guy, got a fucking pigeon on his shoulder. 
Fuck knows how he found me, 
but he said He Owed Me

I only saw him once after that 
and we made this arrangement. 

That's very touching, Louie. 
Let me just backtrack for a second --
The Bird comes to your house every day -- 
Did he come Today

Yes, the bird was there this morning. 

(Sonny) 
Did he have A Message? 

The usual "mission accomplished" message. 

Uh-huh. And did you send a message back? 

No. You'd called me in, so I figured it was best to leave it alone. 

Did you follow this bird? 
Put a bug on it? Anything like that? 

No, I never had a reason to do anything like that. 
I realise the arrangement I made with this guy is pretty weird, 
but he's always shown me Complete Respect. 

A whole new century is coming, and Mr Vargo wants every member of This Family to make it a priority to erase this weirdo. 


This guy is A Professional --
Going after him could be dangerous. 

Handsome Frank was one of us
so we're gonna peel this n*****'s cap back.
 
Better him than you, right? 
Now, what the fuck is His Name?

Ghost Dog.

What? 

Ghost Dog.


"GHOST Dog"...?

He said Ghost Dog!
He calls himself Ghost Dog
A lot of these black guys, gangster type guys, 
they all got names like that.

Mr Vargo :
Is that True?

He means like The Rappers. 

Sonny : 
The Rappers got names like that : 
Snoop Doggy Dogg, Ice Cube, 
Q-Tip, Method Man --
My favourite was always Flavor Flav from Public Enemy,
He got the funky fresh FLY flava. 
"Live lyrics from the bank of reality. 
I kick da flyest dope manoeuvre technicality, to a dope track."
I love that guy. 


I know nothing about that, 
but it makes me think about Indians. 
They've got names like 
Red Cloud, 
Crazy Horse, 
Running Bear, 
Black Elk... 

[ Black Elk SPEAKS --]

(Nervous laugh) 

That kind of shit.

Indians, niggers...same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment