Sunday 29 August 2021

Arise, Optimus Prime
















" I said ‘I’m going to an audition, Larry,’ and he said ‘What are you going to audition for?

I said ‘I’m gonna be a truck.’ He started to laugh, I started to laugh and I said 
But Larry, he’s A Hero. He’s A Hero Truck!

He looked at me and he said 
Okay, A Hero. 
Well if you’re gonna be A Hero, Peter, be a real Hero. 
Don’t be one of those pretend Hollywood Heroes - always yelling and acting tough, be a real Hero.

His voice got very low,  there was a seriousness in him and the way he talked, there was a gentle smoothness to it - and he said 
If you’re gonna be A Hero, Peter, remember : 
Be Strong Enough to be Gentle. 
Be Compassionate, you know? 

Be Understanding. 
Don’t go yelling and screaming.”



"Peter, don't be a Hollywood Hero, be a Real Hero.

Real Heroes don't yell and act tough.

They are Tough Enough to Be Gentle, 
so control yourself."


No comments:

Post a Comment