Friday 3 December 2021

It IS Possible, and It is HAPPENING.







The CAPTAIN
Er, excuse me! Doctor?

Dr. Disco
Get back inside.

The CAPTAIN: 
I'm not quite sure, 
but it seemed to me that 
this young lady's life 
was being offered 
in exchange for my own. 

As it happens, I think my number is 
pretty much up anyway.

Bill's Ghost :
What are you talking about? 
Doctor, what's he talking about?

CAPTAIN: 
So, might as well make it 
count for something, eh?

I should be happy to take your place, 
if that would resolve this situation.

Testimony
Accepted.

Bill's Ghost :
That is, that is not Happening. 
That's totally Not Happening. 
Agreed?

Dr. Disco
Tell me What to Do, then. 
Bill Potts would Tell Me 
What to Do.

Bill's Ghost 
Do What You Always Do -- 
Serve at The Pleasure of 
The Human Race.

Dr. Disco
Here's What's Going to Happen :
First, I'm Going to Escape
You, with Me.

Old Grandfather
Where are we going?

Testimony
Escape is Not Possible.

Dr. Disco
It is Possible, 
and It is Happening
and 
I'm Taking Bill 
and The Captain with me.

Old Grandfather
Why are You 
Advertising Your Intentions? 

Can't you stop boasting 
for a moment?

Dr. Disco
Mister Pastry, too. 
I could do with a laugh.


Testimony
Escape is Not Possible.

Dr. Disco
Oh, I'm Going to Do 
WAY More Than Escape. 

I'm Going to Find Out 
Who You Are and 
What You're Doing, 
and 
If I Don't Like it, 
I Will Come Back 
and 
I Will STOP You. 

I Will Stop ALL of You!

Old Grandfather
Who The HELL 
Do You Think You Are..!?

Dr. Disco
The Doctor.

Old Grandfather
I am The Doctor
Who YOU Are, 
I cannot begin to imagine.

Testimony
Then let us show you, Doctor. 
See who you will become.

DAVROS: 
Doctor!

DALEK: 
Exterminate!

CYBERMAN
You will be assimilated.

(Images of past Doctors fly around in bubbles, 
including The War Doctor.)

Dr. Disco : 
No, no, that's not a good idea.

Perfect-10 [OC]: 
They all Died.

Testimony
The Doctor has Walked in Blood 
through all of Time and Space. 
The Doctor has 
MANY Names.

DAVROS [OC]: 
The Destroyer of Worlds.

Testimony : 
The Imp of the Pandorica. 
The Shadow of the Valeyard. 
The Beast of Trenzalore. 
The Butcher of Skull Moon. 
The Last Tree of Garsennon. 
The Destroyer of Skaro. 

He is The Doctor, of War.

(The images disappear.)

Old Grandfather : 
What, what was that?

Dr. Disco : 
To be fair, they cut out 
all The Jokes




No comments:

Post a Comment