Monday 6 December 2021

Michael Jackson








My main man...
...tell me something, okay?

What is The Problem 
with Michael Jackson?

What do you mean..?

What is The PROBLEM with Michael Jackson?
You understand My Question?

No, I’m not sure I do.

The King of Pop — 
Woo-hoo. Hee, hee.

Yeah, Michael Jackson.

He come to Egypt.
I see picture in newspaper.

"Hello," with The White Glove.
"I’m Michael Jackson in my hotel room, with my chop-up face."
Your Country make him 
chop up his face.

I don't think so.

Michael Jackson is pop king
of SICK fucking country.

That's bullshit. 
He did it to HIMSELF.

You are the blind bullshit, 
my main man.

It is so obvious a black man... 
make the skin white and the hair
straight, and you know why?

No.

Your sick fucking country 
make The Black Man hate himself, 
just like you hate The Arab 
and the children you bomb 
over here.

I don't hate children.

This is illegal. The War's over.

That's why you are illegal.

You broke The Ceasefire,
and I think maybe even 
you steal The Gold.

So nobody know 
where you are, right?
Your Army don't know.

I’m gonna send you 
to Baghdad for a long time. 
Nobody found you.

Do They Care, buddy?

Does who care?

Do Your Army care about 
The Children in Iraq? 
Do They come back to help?

…No, They're not coming.

Do Your Army...
come back to help The People?

No.

Tell The Truth, dude-ski.
Save us the big bummer.

That's The Truth.

Does it Hurt?

I asked you A Question, man.
Does it Hurt?

Yes, it Hurts.

You bomb My Family. 
Do you know that?

You blow up My Home. 
The whole street.

My Wife is crushed 
by big fucking block of concrete.

She lose her legs.
Those legs cut off now.

That's horrible.


What?

I said ‘That's horrible’.

Oh, my God, buddy. 
I didn't even told you 
the horrible part yet.

My Son....
My Son was killed in His Bed.

He is 1 years old.

He is sleeping with His Toy
when The Bomb come.

I have A Daughter.

Very nice for you, bro.

She's safe in Arizona...
without The Bomb, The Concrete
and all this shit.

I’m not from Arizona.

How old is she?

One month old.

What's Her Name?

Krystal.

What make you decide to tell me about Krystal, my main man?

Because we're both fathers.

I’m not father no more, dude.
Remember?

My Son is Dead now.

Can you think How it Feel
inside Your Heart...
if I bomb Your Daughter?

Worse than Death.

That's right. Worse than Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment