Thursday 16 December 2021

WHAT Have You DONE TO Me..?



Q.
I’m still Dying. Why

A.
You weren’t Sent Back 
to be CURED
You were Sent Back 
to be WEIGHED

Q.
Weighed? 

A.
Tested, to see if she’d make 
Different Choices. 
To see if this time, here
had changed her at all. 

Q. : 
Why didn’t you just TELL me? 

A. : 
What, give you The Answer 
before The Test? 

You’re a Tricky Case, Philippa. 
You Don’t Belong Here, Now, 
but to Send You Somewhere Else 
might cause just as many problems. 
So you had to be weighed 
to figure out Your Course

Q. : 
Oh, let me guess. 
I was found to be lacking

A. : 
Now, why would you say that

Q. : 
I Killed My Daughter. Again

A. : 
But in Fairness, 
Your Hands were Tied

Q. : 
The End was the same. 

A. : 
But You Tried

Q. : 
I Failed Her… 
The Empire. 

A. : 
Yeah. But, you know, 
THIS time through… 
You Tried for PEACE

You Saved a Kelpien
and You Didn’t HAVE to Do That. 

And He’ll Save Others
A LOT of Them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment