Monday 21 December 2020

That's How You Lose People... Even After They're Gone.






Look in the Bibles, too. 
Could've hollowed out the pages. 

Are you serious? 

We have two bullets. 
People holed up in here-- 
People hide guns, ammo. 
Maybe something to start a fire. 
It's getting dark out soon. 
Maybe we can distract them.
We need sheets, ropes, towels-- 
Anything Maggie can use to climb down the other side.
How things turn. 
Enid

When I wanted to run... You said, 
"That's how you lose people... even after they're gone." 
What The Hell does that mean? 

Glenn: 
People You Love... 
They Made You Who You Are. 

They're still part of you. 
If you stop being you, that last bit of them that's still around inside, Who You Are... it's gone. 

ENID :
Who are those people to you? 

GLENN :
My Parents. 
A Man named Dale.
Maggie's Father, Hershel. 
A Woman named Andrea. 
A Man named Tyreese. 

Who are they to you? 

ENID :
My Parents. 

GLENN :
Then They're Still Here... 
'cause You're Still Here. 


When there's an opening, we'll make a break for that tower. 

Hmm? No, I'll just slow you down. 

Denise. Denise, You're Here... with Me. 
I need you. Maybe I want you to stay 'cause I'm enjoying your company so much. 

( chuckles ) 


I want you to stay put. 

What? 

I wanted you to come back. 
I can handle myself. 


You said you wanted Help. 


No, I didn't want you to give up on This Place
on These People
To Be Afraid. 


You Were Right. 
So I'm Here Now. 
And I'm Going Out There and I'm Helping You
We have to get her off that platform. She's Hurt. 
She needs help getting over The Wall. I can climb up The Gate. 
You can distract them. 
We do it together. 
chuckles
I'm just gonna follow you, anyway. 
You keep looking for the Bible Glock... 
I'll make her something to climb down. 


Okay. I like What You Said Before. 
That I wasn't born This Way. 
You're right. I changed. 
And now I want to Help You Change.
 Hey. You were right. 



Let's get Maggie. 
Can't you just stay here? 

Nope. 

You've been given A Gift, Denise. 
You'll see that one day. 
Or maybe you won't. 


( exhales ) 
( growling ) 
( growling continues ) 

Carol's voice: 
The Monsters will come, and you won't be able to run away when they come for you. The ones out there. And they will tear you apart and eat you up all while you're still alive. ( growling )

No comments:

Post a Comment