Sunday 27 December 2020

Five Ghostbusters






The One in The Middle — The Heart — is the one MOST vulnerable susceptible to corruption :

The One MOST Likely to Get Possessed.

Because (s)he has such relative Innocence, and Purity of Spirit.











“For me, having gone through the Abyss of Daath in the Thelema structure of initiation — having undergone that in a really experiential and exhausting way, I found myself in the Qabbalistic sphere of Binah, and the entire world suddenly looked very different and made sense in different configurations which re-energized the work I’d been doing.  







So, I decided to accept that the Aeon of Ma’at was coming down fast and I tried to align all my thinking with that, which provided me with a new bunch of metaphors and ways of framing the world. 




Imagine all this Division and Deconstruction was just a corridor we’re passing through. 


All the Fractioning and Separation —that’s typical of Horus. 


We can see The Hand of Horus in the Modern-Day tearing down of Monuments and Statues. 


He’s kicking The Fuck out of formerly stable Systems all around The World. 


That’s exactly what you would expect of This Spirit that Crowley said manifested first in 1913. 


But for me, I think he made his presence felt quite clearly on 9/11.


You can easily organize the evidence to suggest that there is an Aeon of Horus occurring now. 


Where Systems are being taken down, where everything’s being Questioned and Audited, and The Past is subject to major revision. 


So, there’s also some fun to be had in thinking 

Ok, if this is actually playing out in some symbolic fashion, then 


What might The Aeon of Ma’at look like, artistically?’



And to me it looks like the rise of marginalized voices, it looks like more women coming into the discourse. 


It looks like Trans people coming into the discourse. 


It looks like all the opportunities for groups who were disempowered by the Patriarchy, who couldn’t speak before to have their say.


Ma’at – what would her signature disease be? 


Well it might be a distributed network, a viral malady that could attack all of Humanity


What would happen if She emptied The Houses of The Old Gods as a 

Show of Possibility


You remember at the height of the first lockdown, all the churches were EMPTY, all the sports stadiums were EMPTY, all the mosques were EMPTY, all the temples were EMPTY. 


So, The Dad God had nowhere to go.


In Britain, I know, and I’m sure in America, there was a strange uprising of praise for care workers. 


People would go out every Thursday here and bang on pots and pans and basically thank the nurturing spirt, this caring spirit, for its very existence. 


It was a very religious, ritualistic thing that we were all doing. 


That’s Ma’at right there. 


Then there’s mother nature with hurricanes tearing down borders, storms ravaging everyone’s homes. 


It all suddenly makes sense in a new context if you use the filter of Ma’at to look at The World. 


For me, I’ve found some creative applications for it, like in

Brave New World and the Wonder Woman comic that I’ve done.”












VIGO appears

EGON
Uh-oh.

RAY
Hold it right there, deadhead! 

You want a baby, go ahead and knock up some willing hellhound. 

Otherwise I'm giving you to the count of three to get back in that painting where you belong. 

One...

PETER
Two.

RAY
Three!

PETER and EGON fire
You got him! You got him!
VIGO deflects the beams to the Ghostbusters. They fall down. He snarls.

WINSTON
That was really stupid.

EGON
Ray? Can you move?

RAY
No. Are you okay?

EGON
No. Venkman? How are you?

PETER
I'm fine.
VIGO finds OSCAR

DANA
No... no! Oscar- please, do something!

PETER
Not so fast, Vigo! 
Hey, Vigo! Yeah, you! 
 
The Bimbo with The Baby. 
Anyone ever tell you the big shoulder look is out? 
 
You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco, pal. 
 
Only a Carpathian would come back to Life now and choose New York
Tasty pick, bonehead
 
If you had brain-one in that huge melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

VIGO shoots paralyzing rays at the Ghostbusters

Oh darn. Oh, darn it!

VIGO
Now We Become One!
 
Music: Auld Lang Syne.

RAY
Where's that singing coming from?

WINSTON
The People Outside.
 
VIGO is in pain

Outside museum
LOUIS runs up.

LOUIS
Sorry folks! Excuse me! Ghostbusters! Wow!
gets his proton pack ready
I'm here with you guys.

Restoration room

EGON
He's weakening! The singing is neutralizing the slime!

RAY
I can move!

DANA
Oscar!
VIGO is blown back into the painting- PETER catches OSCAR
Oh...

EGON
He's back in The Painting!

PETER
All right, go find a shady spot. 
 
Viggy, Viggy, Viggy. 
 
You have been a bad monkey!

RAY goes up to painting

EGON
Uh, Ray? We'd like to shoot the monster. Could you move, please?

PETER
Ray?

WINSTON
Ray?!

PETER, EGON, WINSTON
Ray?!!!
VIGO enters RAY

VIGO
No! I, Ray, am Vigo, and Rule The Earth! 
Begone, you pitiful half-men!

EGON
Now!
 
He and PETER fire- WINSTON shoots his slime.

Outside
LOUIS fires.

Restoration room
RAY jumps away, leaving the floating head of VIGO. He goes back into the painting.

VIGO
No!...
explosion, bright light

Outside
The slime mold breaks up. Cheering.

MAN
That was great! 
I loved it!

LOUIS
I did it!... I did it! 
I'm a Ghostbuster!

No comments:

Post a Comment