Saturday, 20 February 2021

Who Came Up with THAT One?!?









[The Battle of Zaruthstra, 4037 A.D.]


HARCOURT: 

Nurse! Nurse! 

Damn it, where's The Nurse! 


ELEANOR: 
He needs help. 


HARCOURT: 
Madame President, I'm sorry, but we have to go now! 
Those things could be here any second. 


(A little boy is lying on a bed in the tent. He is very still. A Sontaran warrior enters.)

STRAX: 
Did somebody call for a nurse? 

(Strax tends to the boy.)


ARTHUR: 

Will I be okay? 


STRAX: 

Of course you will, my boy!


You'll be up and around in no time. 


And perhaps one day, you and I shall meet on the field of battle, and I will destroy you for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!


ARTHUR: 
Thanks, Nurse.


(Strax leaves, and Harcourt follows him.) 


HARCOURT: 
Commander Strax. 
I just have to ask. 
A Sontaran nurse? 


STRAX: 
I serve a penance to restore the honour of my clone batch. 

It is the greatest punishment a Sontaran can endure, 
to Help The Weak and Sick. 

HARCOURT: 
Who came up with that one? 

(The sound of The TARDIS materialising.) 

STRAX: 
Tonight, though, perhaps my penance is over. 


Captain Harcourt, I hope some day to meet you in the glory of battle, when I shall crush the life from your worthless human form. 

Try and get some rest.









No comments:

Post a Comment