Thursday 9 September 2021

You’re a DISGRACE to This Sport..!!

You realise, if we use this Humiliation Tactic, you're setting yourself up as 
The Bad Guy.

Look, man, whatever gets him 
in The Ring.

The Thoughts of The Ego are Quoted in BOLD :

The Thoughts of The Shadow are quoted IN RED Italics :


 I been talkin' it over 
with my wife and my manager.
 We think that...

 It's really hard to do this. 
I feel like a Bum.
 I'm thinkin' maybe it's time that I should —

 Step Down maybe 
and retire.

Gettin' out while you can?! 
Don't give this sucker no statue!
Give him guts!

 I told you I wasn't goin' away. 
You got your shot. 
Now gimme mine.

 The Father :
Why don't you get the hell outta there?!

Shut up, old man!

Tell these folks why you've been ducking’ me.
 
Politics, man! 
This Country wants to keep me down.

They don't want a man like me to have the title because I'm not a puppet like you.

 You know, you've got a big mouth, 
you know that?

Why don't you close it, Balboa?

Any time.

The Father :
The guy's crazy. 
Don't listen to him.

The little man don't wanna come to me, 
so I'll lay out The Truth.

 I am ranked number one. One
That means I'm The Best.

 But this bum takes the easy matches, 
fights other bums.

 I'm tellin' you and everybody here : 
I'll fight him anywhere, any time, for nothin'!!

 But you people ain't gonna see that, 
'cos he's gonna retire.

 You see, he don't fight no real man. 
He fight them set-ups.

 What....? 

The Father :
You're a disgrace to this sport...!!


 Shut up, old man! 
You don't know where I came from.

Balboa, your family doin' real nice, ain’t it? 
You call yourself a fighter? 
Prove it now!

Give me the same chance. 
The way you been duckin' is a disgrace!

 If he ain't no coward, why don't he fight me, then?

 The Father :
I can't listen to this...
I don't care what you're ranked.
You don't get no shot, and I mean that! 

What are you doin'? 
I wanna fight him.

The Father :
 Well, you got him. 
But you fight him without me.

 What are you sayin'….? 

The Father :
It's finished
I don't want no more of this.
 I don't want no more of it. 
You understand? 
None of it!
 It's over with!

 Hey, woman! Hey, woman
Listen here --

 Since your Old Man ain't got no heart, 
maybe you wanna see a real man?

 I bet you stay up every night dreaming 
you had a real man, huh?

 Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment tonight, and I'll show you a real man.

 You want it, you got it! 

You got it, man!

 I'll see you in the ring! 

You got it!

 Rocky, don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment