Tuesday 6 April 2021

The PHANTOM MENACE was EIGHTEEN MONTHS ago, Tim...!!




"You are so BLIND!
You so do NOT understand!

You weren't there at 
The Beginning..!!

You don't know how GOOD it was -- How IMPORTANT.

This is IT for you -- 
This jumped-up firework-display of a toy advert.

People Like You make me SICK!!
What's WRONG with you?!?

Now, I don't CARE if you've saved up all your 50p's --
Take your pocket money -- 
and GET OUT!!

(Sobbing)

WHAT a prick.....




Bilbo Bagshot : 
I was like you once -- Blond Hair. 
Scraggy little beard. Child-like ears.
Full of beans, and SPUNK.

I let My Principles get in The Way sometimes —
I punched a bloke in the face once for saying 'Hawk The Slayer' was rubbish.

Tim Bisley : 
Good for you.

Bilbo Bagshot : 
Thanks. But that's not The Point --
The Point is,
I was defending The Fantasy Genre with Terminal Intensity, 
when what I SHOULD have said is,

"Dad, you're RIGHT -- 
But let's give 'Krull' a try, 
and we'll discuss it later."

The PHANTOM MENACE 
was 
EIGHTEEN MONTHS ago, Tim...!!

Tim Bisley : 
I *know*, Bilbo. 
It just... It STILL hurts --
That kid wanted a Jar-Jar doll.

Bilbo Bagshot : 
Kids LIKE Jar-Jar!

Tim Bisley : 
WHY?!?

Bilbo Bagshot :
What about the Ewoks? Huh? 
They were *rubbish*.
You don't complain about them...!!

Tim Bisley :
Jar-Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like.... 
Fucking.... Shaft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment