Sunday 24 January 2021

Nature Will Be Served




DRACULA :
You're withholding information.
I'm giving you everything.

Blood is Lives.

Everything is in The Blood, Zoe, 
if you know How to READ it.
Do you know How to Read it?

VAN HELSING :
You couldn't read mine.
You choked on it.

DRACULA :
I remember the flavour, though.
Um... what IS that?

You're...
You're fast, you're clever, driven.
But driven by what?

Agatha was always trying 
to Save Everybody, but you...

You hold yourself apart.

Friendless.
Loveless.
Childless.

Compromised. 
Corrupt, even.

Ahh!
Zoe Helsing, there's 
a Shadow on Your Heart.

I've sampled this bitter bouquet before, 
and these days, I believe, you call it...

SHE HISSES

..cancer.

That's why your blood was poison to me.
You're Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment