Thursday 7 January 2021

It’s NOT SPECIAL


I THINK NOT • BURN THEM


ASHAD: 
The new Cyber-army shall have one goal : — 
The Destruction of all Organic Life. 

MASTER: 
Ah, so that's your thinking. 
But how are you going to manage that? 

ASHAD: 
The Death Particle. 
One Particle, when activated, capable of destroying all organic life. 

(And it is sitting in his chest.) 

MASTER: 
Very nice. Ooo. 
Did you make that? 

ASHAD: 
The Cyberium created it, through me. 

MASTER: 
So you're the host for all Cyber knowledge and strategy. 

Oh. Interesting. 

Now, I hate to point out the flaw in your plan. Cybermen are part organic, but you more than most. 

ASHAD: 
My new Cyberwarriors are purged of organic components. 

We shall rise towards full automation, driven by the intelligence of the Cyberium. 

And when that work is done, I shall join my warriors and make the final ascension to full mechanisation. 

MASTER: 
Oh. You mean robots. 
You'll be robots. 

ASHAD: 
We shall be dominant. 

MASTER: 
But robots. Oof. I'm a bit disappointed. 

I see how you got there - an AI wanting to create more things in its own image - but it lacks vision. 

Right, what if we, er, workshop this? 

You know, kick it around a bit? I have notes. 


ASHAD: 
You question the strategy of the Cyberium? 

MASTER: 
I do.  I mean, it's good, but it's not great. 

There's loads of robots. 

Throw a stick in this universe, you'll hit a robot. I used to DO that. 

Any idiot can make themselves into a robot. 

It's NOT SPECIAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment