Friday, 17 May 2024

Leverage






The Walking Dead: Rick - I'm gonna kill you Broken vs Confident Rick


Amanda Waller: 
These are The Crown Jewels here, Mr. Wayne. 
And you do understand my legal exposure. 
If anyone knew what I procured for you...

Bruce Wayne: 
Listen... I can keep A Secret, 
okay? What do you want?

Amanda Waller: 
People are asking questions about Midway City. 
The kind of people who can get The Answers. 
And if They can get those Answers, 
My Head will be on a pike.

Bruce Wayne: 
Consider yourself under 
My Protection. If You Deliver.

Amanda Waller: 
[hands him several files 
regarding metahumans] 
Why, Mr. Wayne?

Bruce Wayne: 
Just like to make friends.

Amanda Waller: 
There's The Difference between Us. 
You Believe in Friendship, 
I Believe in Leverage.

Bruce Wayne: 
Good night.

Amanda Waller: 
You look tired -- You should 
stop working nights.

Bruce Wayne: 
You should shut it down, or 
My Friends and I 
will do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment