Monday 6 May 2024

Enid

"It's Their World -- 
We just Live in it."

HD logoless Carnid Scenes TWD


[Enid and Carl sit under a tree] 
Enid
We're supposed to be out here. 
We're supposed to feel like this. 
I don't want to forget. 
And running makes 
me feel better.

Carl Grimes
I can't forget. I dream about it. 
Being in the forest with them.

Enid
I do, too.

Carl Grimes
Ron's a good guy.

Enid
He is.

Carl Grimes
Does he know you 
come out here?

Enid
No, I, uh - He wouldn't understand.

Carl Grimes: [Carl smiles
Why do I scare you?

Enid
I don't know you just do.

Carl Grimes
Cool knife.

Enid
It was my mom's.

Carl Grimes
What happened to you 
before you got there?

Enid
Does it matter?

Carl Grimes
It does. I know. 
Something bad has 
happened to me, too.

[walkers snarl close in the distance

Carl Grimes
We need to go. 
Sounds like a lot.

[Both Enid and Carl find a hollowed out tree 
that they quickly hide face-to-face in

Enid: [Enid whispers into Carl's ear
It's their world, we're just living in it.

[the walkers come passing by the hollow tree as Carl 
attempts to touch Enid's hand but is unable to

Enid
[Enid smiles and whispers into Carl's face
Cool. You're afraid of me, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment