Monday, 6 May 2024

Enid

"It's Their World -- 
We just Live in it."

HD logoless Carnid Scenes TWD


[Enid and Carl sit under a tree] 
Enid: 
We're supposed to be out here. 
We're supposed to feel like this. 
I don't want to forget. 
And running makes 
me feel better.

Carl Grimes: 
I can't forget. I dream about it. 
Being in the forest with them.

Enid: 
I do, too.

Carl Grimes: 
Ron's a good guy.

Enid: 
He is.

Carl Grimes: 
Does he know you 
come out here?

Enid: 
No, I, uh - He wouldn't understand.

Carl Grimes: [Carl smiles] 
Why do I scare you?

Enid: 
I don't know you just do.

Carl Grimes: 
Cool knife.

Enid: 
It was my mom's.

Carl Grimes: 
What happened to you 
before you got there?

Enid: 
Does it matter?

Carl Grimes: 
It does. I know. 
Something bad has 
happened to me, too.

[walkers snarl close in the distance] 

Carl Grimes: 
We need to go. 
Sounds like a lot.

[Both Enid and Carl find a hollowed out tree 
that they quickly hide face-to-face in] 

Enid: [Enid whispers into Carl's ear] 
It's their world, we're just living in it.

[the walkers come passing by the hollow tree as Carl 
attempts to touch Enid's hand but is unable to] 

Enid: 
[Enid smiles and whispers into Carl's face] 
Cool. You're afraid of me, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment