Monday 29 March 2021

Shit. What are Friends For?





Fuck! You've gone completely •sideways•, man.


That'll blast you right through the wall.

You'll be stone dead in 10 seconds.


Fuck, they'll make me explain things. Shit.



Bullshit.


[Brandishing a Harpoon] 

Don't fuck with me now, man.

I am AHAB.


Jesus Christ.

All right, you weird fucker!

Sit down! Back in the tub!


I'll plunge this into your fucking throat.


Don't make me use this, man.


All right, man.

Probably the only solution.


Let me make sure I've got this all lined up :


You want me to, uh … 

Throw this  [electrical tape recorder] into the tub [WITH YOU] when “White Rabbit" peaks, is that it?


“Oh, fuck.


I was beginning to think....

I was gonna have to go outside …

and get one of

the goddamn •maids• to do it.”


Oh, no. I'll do it.


Shit. What are friends for?

No comments:

Post a Comment