Tuesday, 5 November 2024

Visiting

The Dead Zone (1983) - Death Under the Ice | Scream Factory Blu-ray




Johnny Smith : 
I've been tutoring this boy named Stuart.
 In The Vision, I saw him drown. 

But that's not 
The Point. 

In The Vision, something 
was missing.

Dr. Sam Weizak : 
How - how do you mean?

Johnny Smith : 
It was like... a blank 
spot, a DEAD Zone.


Dr. Sam Weizak : 
First of all, tell me, did 
the boy, in fact, drown?

Johnny Smith : 
His Father wanted 
him to play hockey. 
I talked him out of it. 

The boy's alive.

Dr. Sam Weizak: 
Ah. Yes. Don't you 
see how clear it is? 

Not only can you see 
The Future, you can...

Johnny Smith: 
I can change it.

Dr. Sam Weizak: 
You can change it, exactly. Here. 
Yes, John. That is your... your 
"Dead Zone." The possibility of... 
of altering the outcome 
of your premonitions. 

It's fascinating. Let me 
make a note….

No comments:

Post a Comment