Friday 5 April 2024

Shanshu



TO LIVE AND DIE IN L.A. (1985)
Making Counterfeit Money (Willem Dafoe)...


Eric 'Rick' Masters : 
Everybody knows Rick Masters won't 
go near a job without front money. 

You should also know that I never fucked 
a customer out of his front money. 

I've been coming to this gym three 
or four times a week for five years. 
I'm an easy man to find. 
My reputation speaks for itself. 
The fact is that if you can't come up 
with the front money, you're not for real.



President Reagan :
I believe that in both 
spirit and substance, 
our Tax System has come 
to be un-American. 

Death and Taxes may be inevitable, 
but unjust taxes are not. 

The first American Revolution was 
sparked by an unshakable conviction; 
Taxation without representation 
is Tyranny. 

Two centuries later, 
a second American....

Agent Chance :
You're pushed. 

We got A Game going.

Agent Chance :
What kind of stakes? 

Five & ten. 

Agent Chance :
Is The Man gonna play?

After The Speech. 

Agent Chance :
Outstanding. 



Agent Chance :
Post three. I got a shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment