Sunday 21 April 2024

Morgan at The Crossroads



Fear walking Dead 4x01 Morgan, Jesus scene part 2


( pounding on door )

The Jesus : 
If you're gonna hit me with 
Your Stick, don't open The Door.

Well, you know... if 
you're gonna try.

( sighsLooks like you've 
settled in... out here.

I thought maybe we could 
continue our acquaintance.

"Here" and "there" are just labels.
It's all one place.

You could do all this 
somewhere else.

Or... well... in 
the same place... 
somewhere else.

( chuckles ) Come on.
The reason we fought is 'cause 
you wanted to protect people.

You care about people.
You should be with them.


( pounding on door )

Carol : 
It's me. Come back 
to The Kingdom.

You helped me. You did.
Let me help you.

I don't want to tell you 
what to do. ( sighs )

But you know who I am... 
and I know who you are.

You belong with people 
who care about you.

( banging on door )

Rick Grimes, The Sheriff :
Come on, Morgan!

You can hide... but 
you can't run.

Look, I wouldn't be here if it 
wasn't for you. I wouldn't.

I was hurt( sighs )
You brought me in.
You didn't have to.

Morgan, you don't have a gunshot 
in your side, but... you are hurt.

Come back with me.

Don't wait this time.

Don't...waste one 
more second.

You're alive.

You're part 
of The World.

Look, I'm here now -- a lot of people are 
here now -- because you helped me.

Right at The Beginning.

Morgan :
That's not Me anymore, Rick.

Rick Grimes, 
The Sheriff :
It is.

You'll end up with people 
one way or another.

You're connected.

It'll be a shout from 
outside that door.

Me askin' for Help... Maggie.

You're a part of The World already.
You'll find your way back to it,
'cause it will find its way 
back to you, so just... 
come back. ( chuckles )

Well, like I said, you can hide... 
but you can't run.


( door clanks, hinges creak )

( door closes )

I lose People, and then
I lose My Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment