Sunday 2 May 2021

WANT




Everyone Gets 
Everything He Wants.

I Wanted a Mission.

And for My Sins, 
They Gave Me One.














FREDO
He said there was something in it for me -- 
on my own.

MICHAEL
I've always taken care of you FREDO.

FREDO
Taken care of me?! 
You're my kid brother and you take care of me. 

Did you ever think about that -- did you ever once think about that. 

Send FREDO off to do this -- send FREDO off to do that! 

Let FREDO to take care of some Mickey Mouse night club somewhere! 

Send FREDO to pick somebody up at the airport! 

I'm Your Older Brother, Mike 
and I was stepped over!

MICHAEL
That's the way Pop wanted it.

FREDO
It ain't the way I wanted it! 

I can handle things I'm smart -- not like everyone says -- 
not dumb, smart and 
I want respect!

MICHAEL
Is there anything you can tell me about this investigation?

FREDO
The Senate Lawyer QUESTADT -- 
He belongs to ROTH.

MICHAEL
FREDO — 

You're nothing to me now—
you're not a brother, 
you're not a friend.

I don't want to know you 
or what you do -- 

I don't want to see you 
at the hotels -- 

I don't want you 
near my house -- 


When you see our mother 
I want to know a day in advance, 
so I won't be there --
 
You understand?

[FREDO doesn't answer. MICHAEL walks off.]

FREDO
Mikey.

CUT TO: 
AL NERI sitting in a chair. 
MICHAEL walks up to him.

MICHAEL :
I don't want anything 
to happen to him, 
while My Mother's alive.




You told me once to fight like My Life depended on it... 
because one day, it might. 
Well, today is that day. 

I cannot defeat them alone.

 
The Sanctum's already fallen. 
The Dark Dimension. 
Dormammu is coming. 

It's too late. 
Nothing can stop him. 


Not necessarily. 

No. 

The spell's working. 
We've got a second chance. Whoa! No! 

Wong. 

Breaking The Laws of Nature. 


I know. 

Well, don't stop now. 

When The Sanctum's restored, they'll attack it again. 

We've got to defend it. 
Come on! 

Get up, Strange. 
Get up and Fight. 
We can finish this. 

You can't fight The Inevitable. Isn't it Beautiful? 
A World Beyond Time. 
Beyond Death. 
Beyond Time... 

Strange. 

He's gone. Even Strange has left you and surrendered to 
His Power. 


Dormammu, 
I've come to bargain. 

You've come to die. 
Your World is now My World... like all worlds. 

Dormammu, I've come to bargain. 

You've come to die. 
Your world is now my... 

What is This? 
Illusion? 

No. This is Real. 


Good. 

Dormammu, 
I've come to bargain. 

You've... 
What is happening? 


Just as you gave Kaecilius powers from YOUR Dimension... I brought A Little Power from mine. 


THIS, is Time. 
Endless looped Time. 

You dare! 

Oh... 

Dormammu, 
I've come to bargain. 

You cannot do this forever. 

Actually, I can
This is How Things ARE, Now. 
You and Me, trapped in 
This Moment... endlessly. 


Then you will spend 
Eternity Dying


Yes. But everyone on Earth will live

But you will suffer

Pain's An Old Friend. 

Dormammu... 
I've come to bargain. 

End This! 

Dormammu... 
Dormammu... 
Dormammu... 

You Will Never Win. 

No... but I can lose... 
again and again... 
and again... 
and again, forever

And that makes you 
My Prisoner


No! Stop! 
Make This Stop! Set Me Free! 

No. I've come to bargain

What do you want? 

Take your Zealots from The Earth. 
End Your Assault on My World. NEVER Come Back. 

Do it... 
and I'll break The Loop. 



Get up, Strange! 
Get up and fight. 
We can finish this. 

Isn't it Beautiful? A World Beyond Time. 
Beyond Death. 


What have you done? 

I made A Bargain. 


What is This? 

Well, it's 
Everything You've 
Ever Wanted. 

Eternal Life as part of The One.
You're not gonna like it. 

Yeah, you know, 
you really should have stolen 
The WHOLE Book, 
because the warnings... 

The warnings come after The Spells. 

WONG :
Oh, that's funny. 
We did it. 

Yes. Yes, we did it. 
By also violating 
The Natural Law. 

Look around you. It's over. 

You still think there will be no consequences, Strange? 

No Price to Pay? 
We broke Our Rules, just like her. 
The Bill comes due. Always! A reckoning. I will follow this path no longer. Yeah, okay. Wise choice. You'll wear the Eye of Agamotto... once you've mastered its powers. Until then... best not to walk the streets wearing an Infinity Stone. A what? You might have a gift for the mystic arts, but you still have much to learn. Word of the Ancient One's death will spread through the Multiverse. Earth has no Sorcerer Supreme to defend it. We must be ready. We'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment