Saturday, 4 July 2026

Lilly-Rose Depp's Spooky Acting


Prof. VON FRANZ :
 Untie this child at once!

Dr. SIEVERS :
It’s all I could do to keep her from 
tearing the room to ribbons.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Untie her.

You are the Doctor 
our Sievers spoke of?

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Drugged?

Dr. SIEVERS :
I have been administering an opiate.
She must rest by day, for 
Her Body is in utter stress
all The Night.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
She cannot be clouded.
Step away. Step away.

My Dear Creature, yes, 
I am he, and I am hither 
come to Help You.

(kitten meows)

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Is she your's?

Greta? She has no 
Master nor Mistress.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Quite so.
I entreat you to excuse me, but I should 
like to begin my consultation presently.
You see, I have A Curiosity about You.

Dr. Sievers tells me that you have 
had these spells since childhood.
Would you describe them to me, please?

I cannot always remember them.
As if my spirit wanders off.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Tell me what you can, 
from The Beginning.

Sometimes it was… 
it is like A Dream.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Hmm.

And I know things.
I always knew the contents 
of my Christmas gifts.

I knew when that my 
mother would pass.

Father, he would find me in our fields 
within the forest as if I was 
his little changeling girl.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
I see.

But as I became older, 
it worsened.

I frightened him.
My Touch.

I was so very alone, you see, 
and I wished for comfort.

Then A Presence and 
The Nightmares, 
The Epilepsies, I…

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Pray, continue.

At last, Papa found me once laying.
Unclothed, I was.

My Body, my…
My Flesh, I… “Sin.”
“Sin,” he said.

He would have sent me to 
that place. I… I shan’t go.

No, no.

It all ended when I 
first met my Thomas.

From our love, 
I became as normal.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Yet these visions and 
night wanderings
have returned to you?

I fear for him so.
Professor. My Dreams 
grow darker.

Does Evil come from within 
us or from beyond?

(clock ticking)

(wheezing)

Prof. VON FRANZ : 
Her Trance-state 
is begun.

You have bled her to 
decrease the congestion?

Dr. SIEVERS :
Of course.

Prof. VON FRANZ : 
And her menstruations are also?

Dr. SIEVERS :
Liberal.

Prof. VON FRANZ : 
Too much blood. 
Too much blood.
A taper, please.

(wheezing continues)

Her pupil is expanded.
It does not contract 
naturally to light.

Dr. SIEVERS :
Impossible.

Prof. VON FRANZ : 
A second-sight.
She is no longer here.
My bag --

Forgive the grotesque tediousness
of this demonstration --
The needle.

However, I must impress upon you
that this child is not with us.

(Anna gasps)

Professor, I do protest.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Restrain your protestation, 
for she feels nothing.

She communes now 
with another realm.
Tend to the wound, Sievers.

Now…
Do you hear me, 
my child?

(Ellen moans)

Prof. VON FRANZ :
And what then do you see?

I charge you, speak 
now what you see.

Enduring night.
A specter of death.
He… he spreads his shadow,
and he… he… he is coming.

Prof. VON FRANZ :
Who? Who is coming 
to You, My Child?
Who, Damn you? Speak!
(grunting rapidly)
Yield before this 
Ancient Talisman!

(Ellen gasping)

ANNA : 
Professor!

Prof. VON FRANZ :
I will not Harm her!
(deep, raspy breathing)
I Command You,
Hearken to My Voice --
By The Protection of Chamuel, 
Haniel and Zadkiel, impart 
Your Speech unto Me --

(gagging)

Prof. VON FRANZ :
In The Name of Eligos,
Orabas and Asmoday,impart 
Your Speech unto Me --

(inhales deeply)
(MASSIVE Spine-
wrenching Convulsion)

Count Orlock :
(Spookily acting 
at A Distance) :
(Demonic voice)  
I shall persist to join 
you every night, first in 
sleep, then in your arms.

Everything will be 
mixed with abomination, and 
you’ll be knee-deep in blood.

Everyone will cry.
There will be none 
to bury The Dead.

You are promised to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment