Wednesday 28 February 2024

Planet Earth, 1996

"Open" about what? That I've made 
wrong choices in My Life?
That I turned Left 
when I should've turned Right
I know what My Weaknesses are.



Derry Girls | Erin's Prom Date

Planet Earth, 1999 :
He's BACK -- and it's 
about Time.
Sturm und Drang
Ex-ter-min-ate! 
Ex-ter-min-ate! 
By Midnight, Tonight, 
This Planet will be 
pulled Inside-Out --

Who are You....?

I -- am --
The Doctor.....!!

In The Fight for Eternity,
there can only be one Master --

.....I never Liked 
This Planet, Doctor.

Don't Panic!

sparks fly!

Everything is under Control!






KIRK: What have you done to my friends?
SYBOK: I've done nothing. This is who they are, didn't you know that?
KIRK: No, I didn't.
SYBOK: Now learn something about yourself.
KIRK: No. I refuse.
McCOY: Jim, try to be open about this.
KIRK: About what? That I've made the wrong choices in my life? That I turned left when I should've turned right? I know what my weaknesses are. I don't need Sybok to take me on a tour of them.
McCOY: If you'd just...
KIRK: To be brainwashed by this con man?
McCOY: I was wrong. This 'con man' took away my pain!
KIRK: Dammit, Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with the wave of a magic wand. They're things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. ...If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away. I need my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment